123

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I woke up feeling a strong arms tugged me closer while my head is pounding madly and groaned as I palmed my face.

I adjusted my sight and spotted Haz sleeping peacefully while cuddling up with me making me chuckle lowly then poked his cheeks and peck on his lip making him groan and open his eyes slightly then smile.

"I am still hoping for you to wake me up in some ways one day." he muttered lowly with his bedroom voice referring to his wakeup call that he did to me before as I slapped his chest causing him to winced and burst into fits of laughter.

"You have a press conference today so you better move up man." I muttered as he glanced at the clock "It's only 6:18 in the morning, our interview is around 10." he muttered "Oops?" I said making him chuckle and peck on my lips.

"Good morning sweetheart, hang over?" he asked as I groaned "Good morning baby, my head is pounding." I muttered then he started to play with my hair and tugging it lightly to lessen the pain.

"That's better." I said causing him to chuckle "Spoiled." he muttered "Your fault." I blamed him "I know right, this is so much better than earning a cold shoulders from you." he said then rolled his eyes jokingly as I giggle escaped from my lips.

"Get off, I need to take a shower and treat my eyes with my prescribed eye drops." I said making him pout adorably "Mind if I join?" he asked childishly "No, last night is enough." I said causing him to chuckle and let go of me as I hopped off of the bed.

I headed straight to the bathroom and take a quick shower, brush my teeth, blow dry my hair and stuff.

I walk out with a towel around me then quickly put on a black matching Victoria's Secret medallion lace lightly lined pushed up bralette and knickers, I put the towel back on the side then treat my eyes quickly and waited for the eye drops to sink in.

"I missed waking up with you every morning but this part is what I hate the most, suffering with you walking around wearing only undergarments." Haz muttered then palmed his face and walk passed me straight to the bathroom immediately making me burst into fits of laughter.

I grab my Giorgio Armani sun screen face primer and put some on my face and neck, I slipped some colorless volume enhancing lip serum on my lips and waited for it to dry then grab a Gin and Tonic lip balm from one of Gin's gift to me then slipped some on.

I put some tinted brow gel on my brows and colorless mascara over my lashed then put on a body oil to keep my skin moisturized.

I scan my bag then grab a denim washed Levi's 90's vintage high waist shorts with distressed ends and black ankle socks, I slipped it on then Haz walk out with a towel around his torso and his wet hair pushed back and the air suddenly smelled like his freaking aftershave.

I grab my black B-Low The Belt Bri Bri statement belt with two buckles in a gunmetal finish then wear it around the belt loops of my shorts securely.

"Until now you're still not done dressing up?" he asked in amusement as I glared at him "I don't know what to wear, I'm not in the mood to dress up today." I said lazily then scan my bag again trying to find something comfortable to wear.

"Here." he said making me turn to him while he's already wearing a black Calvin Klein boxers then handed me his gray oversized slouchy sweatshirt.

"Thanks." I said gladly and childishly then snatched it quickly from him causing him to chuckle and carry on with finding clothes for himself.