68

(Tori's P.O.V.) 

We were all now eating our lunch here at the backyard and we will head out later to the theater with the 4 little girls who wouldn't stop playing with Harry's shirts and paper crowns.

"I couldn't wait to visit U.K.! We can ride London Eye!" Gin said excitedly making me stare at her in horror while Chase, Reese, Gem, Haz and the lads laughed at my expression.

"Tori! I wanna ride there!" she said excitedly "Yeah! Let's all ride there!" Mav said with an equal excitement like Gin "Let's tag Lux along with us!" Meg said while Lux nodded eagerly and Lou laughs.

"You can tag Chase and Gem." I said then continue eating the chicken barbeque that Aunt Anne cooked for us "Come on T! It would be fun!" Lux gushed "I'm not really that good at heights." I admitted then chuckled.

"I couldn't wait." Chase muttered evilly then smirked at me causing me to freeze and stare at him with wide eyes.

"Don't you dare repeat what you did to her before when you volunteered as a chaperone for her when we joined their field trip on amusement park! I swear I'm going to put a box of cockroaches to your room!" Gem warned her making him frown and glared at her jokingly.

"Remember when I slapped you that time? I can do so much worse than that Carter Chase." She said then rolled her eyes and eat "That seriously marked for more than a week grumpy!" he fired back childishly then rolled his eyes too.

"Did you find your brain back there CC? No right? Because it never does exist." I said then smirked causing them to laugh while he glared at me "Not to drag myself up but I'm a dean's list honoree on college woman! I do have brain!" he huffed making me roll my eyes.

"Are you serious?!" Gem and Haz asked him in unison with an obvious shock while he smirked proudly "I bet hundred bucks you wouldn't pass the scholarship program." He said challengingly while I chuckled.

"I used to tutor you in college math and science when I was only in the middle of finishing my 8th grade as homeschooled and you're like 1st year college. I'm a nerd remember? Prepare your hundred bucks in 2 hours my dear brother." I said then smirked at him.

"I'm on Tori's side." Gem said then chuckled "I'm your boyfriend!" he protested "So what? She's my baby girl so shut up." She said then smirked "Thanks non blood related sissy!" I said childishly making them all laugh.

"All the love baby girl!" she said jokingly then send a flying kiss to me causing me to laugh and do it back "That's my line!" Haz protested "Who says you own it?" Gem said then chuckled while we're all laughing.

"Everyone! Get out!" Paul boomed startling us all "Stop doing that Paul! I swear you're going to be the death of me!" Liam yelled causing us to laugh even more then stood up and entered back the house.

We all put the dishes in the kitchen then sauntered our way out, Chase and Gem hopped in his car while the lads entered the van.

"What about us?!" Gin, Mav, Meg and Lux complained in unison while they're now with their hoodies without paper crowns and Harry's shirts.

"Do you want to go with them Lux?" Haz asked Lux while pointing over the lads, she shook her head in disagreement and hugged Ginri making my sister squirm and giggle then hug her back.

"I think I'll take that as a 'no' if I were you." I said to Harry making him chuckle while I noticed that the girls hopped in with Reese on her car, leaving her sisters to me then she stuck her tongue out.