77

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I groan when I feel him pull me tighter making me opened my eyes slightly adjusting my sight and look up to him.

I pushed his hair back gently away from his face causing him to sigh deeply and a smile tugged on his face, I chuckle lowly then palmed my face and glanced over the clock above the nightstand.

It's only 7:32 in the Tuesday morning.

"Remember what happened last night?" he asked with his voice deeper and slower making me frowned and looks up to him while he's looking down at me with a smug smirk.

He grab my left hand then showed it to me with his left hand too revealing a familiar black matching crown rings on each of our ring fingers causing my eyes to widen while he burst into fits of laughter at my expression.

"Good morning future Mrs. Styles." He greeted cheekily as I feel my face heat up with my stomach feeling the whole zoo and my heart palpitating like mad to what I've just heard leaving me speechless.

"Victoria Leigh Styles, nice. Suits you really well." He teased making me squirm then push him away and sit up while he laughs again hysterically at my horror expression.

I groaned then palmed my face and hug my stomach trying to stop it from fluttering like mad against my knees.

"Hey, no return no exchange." He said seriously then sits up beside me as I feel a goosebumps appeared over my skin and tried to calm myself down.

"Any regrets?" he asked with a tone of worry and nervousness as I breathe deeply and shut my eyes closed, attempting to self meditate to calm my nerves down.

Once I'm calm and collected, I took a deep breath then open my eyes and turn to him with a smirk.

"What are you asking me again future husband?" I asked him playfully causing his eyes to lit up then grab my nape and crash his lips against mine passionately.

I chuckled against his lips then lean away while he kissed my forehead with a goofy grin plastered across her face and his eyes were appearing more greener with the gold flecks dusting it.

"Are your fridge fully stacked?" I asked him making him chuckle and peck on my lips.

"Yes, I asked one of our PSG here to stack it while we're in the orphanage yesterday." He said then chewed his bottom lip to stop himself from smiling widely.

"I'm going to cook." I said then poke his dimples with my index fingers causing him to squirm and chuckle lowly "But I need to clean up first, excuse me." I said then peck on his lips and hopped out of the bed.

I grab my rucksack then headed straight to the bathroom and put my bag above the sink, I slipped off his oversized Henley shirt and put it in the hamper then hopped in the shower.

I took a quick bath and stuff then grab my essential bag from my rucksack, I open it then grab my clean pair of matching black Victoria's Secret laced bra and knickers.

I slipped it on then put my jeans back on and stuffed my dirty clothes inside my bag, I put on some powder on my face and petroleum jelly over my lips, lashes and brows then put it back in my bag.

I walk out with my bag on my hand then spotted Harry still sprawled across the bed lazily, I chuckled causing him to look up to me with a childish look.

I shrugged then grab my phone, wallet, and keys then slipped it in my pocket, I put on my glasses then grab my hair tie and tied my hair in a high messy bun.