98

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I woke up then groan at the coldness and tugged my duvet tightly around me getting used on having Haz but he's not here.

I remembered having a late night movie date with him but ended up kicking him out before he even started to drive me crazy and get caught.

I glanced over the clock and noticed that it's only 6:38 in the morning.

I decided to get up then take a quick hot shower and stuff, blow dry my hair in a naturally straight state and put a petroleum jelly on my brows and lashes, strawberry flavored Chapstick on my lips, my usual Vanilla Champagne perfume, some Jasmine scented hair oil, then put on my contact lenses.

I walked out of my bathroom with a white towel around me then started to scan my drawer.

I put on a matching pair of leopard print Victoria's Secret pushed up bra and black cheekster knickers, gray Moschino cotton tracksuit bottoms and black crew socks tucked inside the cuffs of my pants.

I heard a knock on my door making me frown then walk my way to it and open it, I spotted my brother wearing a matching black Puma track suit and neon blue Nike running shoes with black SnapBack over his head.

"I'm heading out with Gem." He stated as I raised my eyebrows "And?" I asked causing him to shrugged "I don't know what time I'll be back." He added as I hummed.

"That's fine, where's my 5 bucks now?" I asked jokingly remembering how he usually left me money before he go making him chuckle and handed me 5 bucks "I know you'll asked me that." He said while chuckling and walk away as I stuffed it inside my pocket and close the door.

I heard my phone ding causing me to frown and grabbed it then saw a post on Instagram by El with Perrie and Reese at the penthouse.

El is wearing a baby pink laced scoop neck bra and pink track shorts, Perrie on her left is wearing maroon laced bustier bralette and maroon yoga pants, while Reese on the right has a navy green v-neck bralette and camouflage leggings.

They're sprawled across Reese's bed while doing a seductive pose with a caption 'Good morning! With @perrieeele and @ReeseInPeace, waiting for the other bitches to respond though.'.

I chuckled when I saw Lottie posted a photo of herself while wearing purple sports bra and track pants while doing a kissy face inside her room with a caption 'I'm up, what's up?' and Gemmy posted a selfie of her wearing a gray sports bra, navy blue sweater and jogger pants with Dusty beside her at the kitchen with a caption 'Waiting for baby girl's post ;P #WhereTheHellIsMyBoyfriend'.

I chuckle then open my camera and sit at the edge of the bed facing the mirror against my closet, I focus the camera to my reflection then hold it with my right hand while I have my left hand in a peace sign and my legs crossed with my tongue stuck out.

I snapped a picture and check on it then posted it on my account with a caption 'Morning. xoxo.'.

I stand up then grab a gray Moschino logo print cropped zipped up sweater that matches my pants, I put it on then zipped it all the way up showing my midriff and put on my white Nike Air Max 90 running shoes.

I grabbed my wallet and keys then stuffed it inside my pocket along with my phone and money from Chase then grabbed my skateboard and headphone.

I headed out downstairs and decided to just grab a food while strolling later, I entered the kitchen and take my meds then walk out of my house.