87

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Both of us are now sitting here in the bed while facing the telly from the ottoman while playing FIFA and bags of junk foods in front of us, everything is already clean up and the white bed sheets are new.

She's now wearing her black and white Los Angeles Kings long sleeves oversized jersey with 'Mckenzie' and '94' printed behind making it stop on her mid thighs, black full knit Moschino leggings and black fuzzy ankle socks with her hair tied up in a messy bun and her glasses on.

I'm wearing a same exact jersey that she's currently wearing but with 'Styles' and '94' like hers printed behind, black Nike sweatpants and black socks with red bandana wrapped around my head.

It's already 5:17 in the afternoon.

"No!" I whined in defeat making her burst into fits of laughter "Give it up Styles! 16 times in a row and you still wanna prove to me that you're a sore loser?!" She said jokingly causing me to glare at her playfully.

"Fine! I wanna play Tekken Revolution!" I huffed then change the game making her laugh even more "You seriously wanted to make fun of yourself don't you?!" She asked in amusement as I stare at her laptop behind us while live streaming with my her account that I made for her with some questions and greetings were popping out from the fans.

"I'm just letting this nerd win." I said coolly earning a punch on my right bicep "Why can't you just accept your defeat dork?" She said rolling her eyes then stare at the screen and crinkle her nose adorably.

"Gemma will get mad at us for not following them at the Thorpe Park." She said in fake horror causing me to burst into fits of laughter at her expression "The game is starting loser!" She cheered as I stare at her in amusement and started choosing character.

"What the?! You're playing Wii while we are getting worried if some snake or clown murder you two on your way! What the hell is wrong with you two?!" Gem suddenly barge in and push the telly down back in the ottoman making us both jump in shock.

"What the- don't you know how to knock?! How the hell did you get in here?!" I yelled in horror as she throw a bag of sealed chips on me but I catches it swiftly and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Master keys, what else?" Gem said smugly then smirk and showed us the master keys "Just be thankful that you spotted us playing Wii and not sexual dice!" I fired back causing my sister to stare at me in horror and disbelief.

"Goddamn it Harold! Are you hearing yourself?! Your girlfriend doesn't know a shit or two about your kinks so shut up!" Gem scolded making Tori and I burst into fit of laughter.

"I'm not kindergarten! I know what sexual dice is woman!" She yelled in amusement while laughing "Say hello Gemmy Bear! We're on the live stream!" She cheered jokingly causing Gem to widen her eyes and blushed furiously while staring at the cool matte black Mac laptop behind us.

"Tadah!" Tori and I cheered jokingly in unison making us laugh hysterically and Gem huffed then stomped her way out "Bye everyone!" I yelled at the laptop and logged out then Tori closed it, she placed it back to her office table and take a seat to her previous spot.

"That's one of the reasons why I want you to stay with me back to my place, so no one will suddenly barge in with master keys!" I said seriously earning a flicked on my forehead causing me to wince.

"If we were in your place you will just use that as your advantage." She muttered then rolled her eyes and chuckle "Course not!" I fired back defensively.