132

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Great job boys! 9 in the morning tomorrow boys! You already know the locations aye?" Jamie asked as we all nodded our head 'yes' and he dismissed us.

I glanced over my wrist watch and noticed that it's already 9:48 in the evening.

I turn my attention over the couch and spotted Tori curled up with her right side slumped down and Lux cuddling up against her in a spooning position adorably as I noticed Lou snapped a quick photo of them making me chuckle lowly.

"She's really good with kids, no wonder why she can handle you very well." Zayn muttered jokingly causing them all to laugh while I laugh sarcastically and rolled my eyes at them all and Lou carefully picked Lux up.

"But seriously, she got it in her naturally." Lou muttered in amusement as I approached Tori then gently pick her up over my left arm securely like a kid while she rested her head against the left crook of my neck.

"Hold the fuck up, am I seeing a new tattoo?" Reese muttered then approached us and gently grab Tori's left hand as they eyed her gray wolf face tattoo with forest emerald green eyes over her middle finger.

"Wolf!" Niall gushed whisper yelling then grab his phone and took a photo of Tori's hand who groaned lowly and sighed deeply while still sleeping "This tattoo looks so cool." Liam muttered complimenting.

"She said wants it on her middle finger so she can flip you guys off when you stare at it." I muttered stifling a laugh at her reasoning making them laugh silently.

"Harry, this is the clothes and shoes that you're gonna wear for tomorrow." Caroline entered handing me a paper bag as I grab it with my free right hand while she handed the clothes to the rest of the lads.

"Ow!" I winced in pain then Louis tapped my right bicep causing the inner to gain pressure against my side "I just tapped you, you're over reacting." he said in amusement as they all stared at me, ready to laugh.

"I have a new tattoo over my right inner bicep short man." I said making him gasped with his jaw dropped dramatically "You better get away from me for calling me short man, you giant piece of shit." he said threatening as I squirm acting as if I'm scared and rushed out of the room leaving all of them laughing.

I continued my way to the exit and noticed that the coast are clear then hurried to the parking lot.

I spotted the pickup and grab the keys from my right pocket then unlocked it with the remote, I opened the passenger side then gently place Tori down and buckle her up.

I grab the tattoo aftercare kits and placed it inside the paper bag then put the bag over the dashboard and gently slammed the door shut, I rushed on the other side and hopped in the driver's seat then hopped in as I noticed some paps approaching us but I immediately turn on the engine and drive.

After 15 minutes of driving back to Beverly Hills, I spotted the gate of the residence and entered as the guards let us in seeing Tori and I through the windshield.

I drive straight to the familiar street and spotted the massive black gate, I pressed the remote from Tori's keys making it open automatically then I drive in and locked the gate again.

I parked the pickup to it's usual spot on the left along with her other cars then turn of the ignition and noticed that Tori stirred and scan the area while adjusting her sight.

"You took a nap back at the studio while cuddling up with Lux." I said in amusement making her chuckle lowly and clear her throat "I'm tired, Lux as a cuddle buddy and the couch are so comfy." she muttered with her bedroom voice that turns me on then palmed her face and sighed deeply.