35

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"I'm not gonna play innocent, Yes, I always won that's why Lester is so mad at me." she said while chuckling.

"So you're not innocent?" I asked her cheekily "Fuck off." she groaned making me laugh.

Once we spotted her house, She opened the gate with her remote then I drive in and park to the previous spot of her car. 

She locked the gate again then I turn of the car and handed her the keys, We unbuckle our seat belts then hopped out of her car.

We both walk our way behind her car then she opened the compartment, we grab all the bags then slam the compartment shut and walked straight to her house then entered.

She lead the way to the kitchen then put the stuff on top of the kitchen island, She grab her phone then dial someone while I'm sorting out the grocery stuff on places.

"Macy!... Yes! Put my name... No shit, Don't tell them... Ha! My dad wants half of the money if I win... I know!... He's still there?... Wow, Tell him I'm not joining... Just lie!... Sure... Thanks man... Bye!" she said happily then shut her phone and helped me sort out the groceries in cabinets, fridge and jars.

"Now I know why you love joining one on one race." I said chuckling while placing the boxes of can goods inside the cabinet "Why?" she asked "Because you enjoy annoying and slaying them you secretly badass." I said jokingly making her laugh.

"Shit! Babe! How did you know?!" she asked sarcastically while sorting the bag of candies and sweets like a kid "Because it's too obvious gorgeous." I said then peck on her right cheek causing for her to giggle.

After we sorted all the stuff, I throw the paper bags inside the bin on the side then sit on the stool beside her.

"I'm not worried that much now." I said truthfully while chuckling making her face me then raised her eyebrows questioning me "Because you're dad already knows you'll win and he even wants you to join." I said making us both laugh.

"He enjoys it whenever I join because I always split up the pocket price money with him and slaps on his business partners and shareholders that his nerd of a daughter can beat their sons in just one snap." she said in amusement "Wow, You're parents seriously are turning you into a badass girl." I said then chuckled.

Her phone dings making her frown then opened it and scroll through the screen.

She smirked evilly then show me the screen, It's her tweet of a candid picture of mine while staring at the shelf of the candies, pouting and leaning against the grocery cart earlier with a caption 'I went at the grocery store with Patrick Star! He kinda looks like @Harry_Styles here oh my God 😱.'.

"You're crazy." I said in disbelief while laughing "No I'm not, You look like a toddler here that's why I posted it earlier." she said while laughing making me roll my eyes jokingly.

"What do you want me to cook? It's already lunch time." she asked while leaning against the island and scrolling through her phone.

"I don't know, You cook so you decide." I said while chuckling "Geez, This is one of the many reasons why I love eating alone." she groaned then grab a stuffs from the fridge and start cooking making me laugh.