10

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"I know you really do like my sister, I told her last night but she wouldn't believe me." Ginri whispered with her small voice, only I can heard her making me freeze.

My jaw dropped for a bit nearly choking the air, as I feel my blood drained.

"W-what are you t-talking about? I-i don't like her." I lied whispering while I stuttered "Oh, My mistake, sorry." she answered whispering with a frown.

I sighed deeply then palm my face with my left hand.

"I'm just speculating things you know, yesterday Gem asked Tori twice about her having no friends or boyfriends, Even Aunt Anne and Uncle Robin asked her the same question. I noticed when you walk out of your kitchen, You're blushing like mad. When her nose bleeds, You look so scared and worried and you panicked, You helped her willingly even though she wasn't asking for any help. You keep on stealing glances over my sister while smiling, You looked so happy when she kissed your cheek yesterday. And I saw her through my window sitting at our mini bar last night, She's talking over the phone then sing with her old guitar and she looks so happy. I assumed it was you who called her because she rarely gets any calls at night except for text or emails from our parents or her job. Whenever she said 'Let me go' You'd always answered 'Never', Everything in just one and half day. So Let me rephrase what I said earlier. You don't like her, You are in love with her. You're way too obvious but my sister is too clueless to notice that." she suddenly whispered giggling making me freeze on my spot again.

This kid seriously are a smart observer and too clever.

"You're too young to know that stuff." I muttered not denying the facts that she just said because it's all true.

"Just like what Tori said, and my answer to that is Blame the Disney movies. I have an I.Q. of millions, why do adults always make things complicated?" She mumbled then sighed deeply making me chuckled.

"I'm still waiting for you to deny though." she whispered cheekily while wiggling her eyebrows making me laugh silently "You got me there, I won't deny anything as long as you keep it as a secret." I muttered at her "Ha! I knew it." she whispered then giggles.

"I trust you with my sister you know, even though I've only met you personally yesterday." she muttered patting my hair with her small hand, making me smile gladly "I know, Thank you."

"Wait, Are you single?" she asked whispering as I stared at her with amused expression plastered across my face "Yes." I answered whispering "Good." she whispered nodding then climbed down to the couch to sit again with her arms crossed and a smug smile across her face.

I can't believe I just had that conversation with a 5 years old kid.

"Are you sure you're only 5?" I asked jokingly "Yes, I assure you that I am only 5 years old." she nodded without looking making me chuckled.

I stand up and grab a gallon of ice cream and three small flat wooden ice cream scoop, technically it's a spoon but doesn't look like it so Liam is totally fine with it.

I sat back to the couch from my previous spot then handed Gin a wooden spoon which she gladly snatched away from my hands making me chuckled, I tapped Tori's shoulder then caught her attention, I handed her the other spoon she nodded then grab it from my hand.

"Thanks." she said then smiled "You're welcome." I smiled back then nodded at her, I take off the lid then placed it on top of the coffee table.

Tori, Gin and I shared the same gallon of chocolate flavored ice cream then finished it.