131

(Harry's P.O.V)

We already reached Quen's tattoo parlour and it's already past 5 in the afternoon with the weather a bit warm with cool breeze.

"Look who's back." Quen greeted us who's waiting outside and Tori shrugged "I want 3 tattoos straight up bro." she said plainly then chuckle and Quen pulled her in a friendly hug and a fist bump to me as Tori and I take off our sunglasses.

"2 tattoos for me, just a random idea while we're on our way earlier." I said making him hummed and chuckle then lead us in to the shop with a few people and staffs around since the last time we went here it's closing time already and Chase just randomly called him.

"Did Lola went to Orlando? She went here about a month ago and asked where Dean is, you're in London that time right? She even went back here 4 days ago and asked me again then I remembered Dean is on his way to Orlando for your birthday." he asked Tori as he passed us some paper works to be filled up and sign up.

"You're the one who's telling her where Dean is?" Tori asked in disbelief and amusement while Quen frown and handed us pens each "She said dramatic things and made me feel sappy and unmanly, I guess?" he said in a monotone causing the three of us to laugh.

"So who'll be the first?" he asked while Tori shrugged "Ladies first." she said then motion for me to go first making me dropped my jaw dramatically and pinched both of her cheeks causing her to squirm and laugh then swatted my hands away while Quen chuckle.

"I'll go first." she said then he lead us both to a quiet room and Tori grab a notepad and pen on the side, she handed it to me as I grab it and write 'If I Could Fly' on it then handed it back to her.

"What's the first one?" he asked then Tori take a seat on the chair while I launched down to the couch on the side and Quen prepared the stuffs.

"Morse code." she said then shrugged "Of what?" he asked "H, here in the inner right side of my left ring finger." she said coolly then Quen stared at us both in amusement "Yeah, don't mention it before you make us feel awkward." I said jokingly making the three of us laugh.

"H for hideous." she said jokingly as I flipped her off with my middle fingers causing her to chuckle "Alright, let's start." he said then Tori placed her left hand over the desk and Quen stared.

"Your ring looks so cool woman." he said to Tori while I sprawled across the couch feeling at home without giving a fuck "Thanks." she said taking the compliment simply while I watched her intently, looking calm and collected as she pull her phone out with her right hand.

"What's the second?" he asked drawing a stencil on her skin "Gray Wolf face over my left middle finger, with same shade of my eyes at the moment on it's eyes." she said typing something on her phone "And your eyes are deep green." he said with a frown.

"Are you wearing contacts?" he asked making me chuckle "If you're talking about permanent implants, yeah. It's colorless permanent contact lenses, why?" Tori asked obliviously but still focusing on her phone.

"Noting, I just thought it's sterling gray you know. Didn't know it's green." he said then shrugged and sketch a wolf face on her left middle finger "It's actually deep hazel green, multicolored irises and the shades depends from lightning or my mood." she muttered then Quen hummed and chuckle.

"I'm jealous about your eyes, that's so freaking cool." he said seriously "Yeah, you should be. I can shoot laser beams too." she said in a serious tone and bored expression jokingly making us burst into fits of laughter.

"Mind if I ask what's up with wolf tattoo?" he asked curiously "Ginri's lover of her life asked and wants me to tattoo it as a sign of our gangs love for each other." she said dramatically causing me to stifle a laugh.