129

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I woke up feeling a small body on my right side and open my eyes then spotted Gin cuddling up with Gemma on our right making me chuckle lowly.

I glanced at the wall clock and noticed that it's only 5:43 in the morning.

I gently sit up and adjust my sight with the girls all sleeping in peacefully on the beds and sofa beds on the floor.

I pick up my slippers and carefully sauntered my way out of the room.

I manage to make it out without waking up anyone then closed the door and walk my way to Haz and I's room, I entered the room and locked the door knob and bolts securely.

I continued my way to the bed and spotted Haz hugging the bear tightly then I placed my slippers down the floor silently.

I climbed up of the bed to my usual spot on right then pushed off the teddy bear in the floor with a soft thump sound and Haz moaned lowly while gripping the duvet.

"Wake up." I muttered the poked his cheeks as he frowned and his skin looks slightly flushed while sweating causing me to furrowed my brows and check his temperature with my right hand but he's all fine.

"Fuck." he groaned lowly and bite his lower lip while breathing heavily then throw his head back.

"Baby girl." he moaned lowly and crossed his arms over his eyes while still sleeping making my eyes widen and smirked knowing what's happening now.

I rest my right index nail to his lower lip then slowly and gently run the tip of my nail down to his chin, jaw, neck, and collarbones as I saw a goosebumps risen on his skin.

I trailed my nail down to the valley of his chest and midriff then stop my nail to the band of his boxer and dig my nail to his skin causing him to moan my name out loud while I'm feeling myself getting turn on.

I spotted a black scarf on the side then grab it immediately and tugged the duvet off of him showing his boxers with his rock hard member awaken with precum dripping already making me stifle a laugh.

I carefully tied both of his wrists up to the bed post gently and securely.

"You suggested this yesterday dork." I muttered then take my shorts off and tossed it on the side, I gently crashed my lips against him as he move his own lips passionately but still unconscious because of his breathing.

I trailed my right hand down and started palming him through his boxers gently but firmly causing him to moan lowly with his brows furrowed.

I lean away and observed his expressions and reactions then climb lower, I gently tugged his boxers off making his rock hard member slapped up with veins visible madly and his tip swelling and looks in need.

I tossed his boxers away then collected his precum and spread it to his length causing him to sighed in relief.

"Tori." he groaned lowly making me hummed and started to lick his length up to his tip causing him to moan and tugged the scarf but still unconscious.

I sucked his tip then gripped his shaft tightly as he bite his lower lip while moaning and breathing heavily.

I started to bobbed my head while sucking him off and tasting his sweet and salty precum then pumped him in a moderate pace just like how he wanted it making his moans getting louder and louder.

He thrust his hips up a bit more faster causing me to moaned around him and massage his balls with my left hand with a same pace and firmness.

I relaxed myself and take him even more till his tip touches my throat then pump the rest without gagging making him squirm and tensed up signaling that he's close.