126

(Tori's P.O.V.)

It's already 5 in the afternoon and we're done strolling the park while messing around since the kids were already exhausted and we're all drenched due to the rides earlier.

I already clean up and changed in a clean pair of black Calvin Klein sports bra and matching thong that I didn't noticed Haz replaced the boy-shorts that I'm supposed to bring with me as my spare.

I have Harry's olive green Calvin Klein oversize jumper that reaches my mid thighs with the word 'OBSESSION' embroided on it while the ends of the sleeves were folded to my wrists, black Calvin Klein retro logo waistband high waist thick jersey leggings, black thick ankle socks and black white and gray Nike Air Max Flyknit running shoes.

My hair is now tied up in a single Mohawk pulled through Dutch braid with my long layered bangs cascaded down naturally and messily without any makeup on my face.

We're currently here at the hotel while everyone is cleaning up and I'm currently laying on the bed here on the suit were Haz was supposed to stay and where we fool around last night before dinner.

"Knock knock." I heard Chloe entered straightly making me chuckle as I just stayed sprawled across the clean bed lazily.

"I'm not gonna ask who's there, your accent and voice says it all." I said with my eyes close and my forearms crossed while blocking my sight.

We made a deal about no fighting or sassing each other earlier when the lads drive off and before we walk to the venue to check the boys.

"I just wanna say I am so sorry for being such a bitch towards you, all this time I have no idea but not until Harry preached and enlightened me about how clueless I am. I understand if you hate my guts, I'm such a bitch." she said sheepishly but I can hear sincerity and regret from the tone of her voice.

I feel the right side of the bed dipped and feel her lay down beside me.

"At least you know you are one aye?" I asked jokingly then chuckle as I heard her hummed in agreement and giggle.

"I never hated you, I just don't like the fact that you hate me and I have no idea why. I'm sorry for being violent earlier towards you, I swear I was just lost and my mind blocked out because of Ginri." I said sincerely then put my arms down to my lower chest and turn my head to her while she's facing me too.

"Why?" I asked her while she sighed deeply and shrugged with shame and guilt starting to flood in her.

"Mum always wanted Cole and I to look perfect and be perfect in front of our family, mostly on Mckenzie's side. Then you and Chase came in picture, you barely talk that time, you never did." she started as I hummed for her to carry on.

"I remembered Grandpa's birthday that time, you entered just wearing a plain white baggy jumper, black joggers, black Adidas basketball shoes, your hair is tied up in a messy bun, big rim glasses, you're just staring down the floor and not daring to look in anyone's eyes nor speak. The first time that everyone met you." she said then sighed deeply and gulped.

"Everyone looks so glad and happy that you're there and treats you like a queen, sees you as an angel and perfect in everyone's eyes even though you look so distant even with your own brother and parents." she muttered as I hummed and chuckle.

"I just don't understand what's happening around and why everyone is so focused on you, I tried to approach you but you flinched immediately and hide behind your brother as if I'm about to kill you or something." she continued as I tried to remember what she's talking about.