84

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I wake up with a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and my face stuck against his warm chest as I feel his heart beating and he's breathing calmly.

I look up and squirm taken by surprise when his lips collided into mine accidentally making him moan lowly, he suddenly grab my nape and move his lips passionately against mine.

I lean away making him groan then open his eyes slightly and chuckle in a raspy voice.

"I wouldn't mind if you wake me up like this for the rest of my life." He muttered cheekily causing my face to heat up and feel myself getting close to having an actual heart attack.

"It was just an accident! And who are you? Snow White or Aurora?" I asked sarcastically making him laugh and tugged me close "Probably Snow White, you have same hair you know." I said jokingly then ruffled his hair and fisted it causing him to groan.

"I'm telling you Victoria, this will lead to a hot morning sex if you didn't stop fisting my hair and showing off your inner space. I don't complain though." He said cheekily making me stare at him in horror and tugged my dress up to cover my cleavage.

"You perverted dork!" I scolded as he hover above me causing me to squeal and he ducked down and crash his lips against my left tattooed collarbone then suck my weak spot slightly.

"Get off!" I moan then burst into fits of laughter when he dug his fingertips on my sides and pepper my exposed skin with light kisses and his lashes grazing over my skin playfully.

"Ah!" I shrieked when he suck everywhere on my exposed chest as I laugh hysterically while he's laughing too then stop tickling me and I tried to catch my breath.

He peppered my face with light kisses making me giggle uncontrollably like a lunatic as he chuckle then crash his lips against mine sweetly and peck on my forehead.

"Good morning." I greeted then hung my arms around his neck and peck on his lips causing him to grin goofily.

"Good morning." He greeted back then kissed my forehead and roll us over making me squirm and lay above him as he chuckle.

I glanced over the clock and notice that it's only 6:39 in Wednesday morning.

"I'll cook." I said then was about to stand up when he tighten his grip causing me to squeal "I want chocolate muffins." He said childishly making me chuckle "Sure." I said then he peck on my lips and let go of me as I stand up.

I walk my way to my bathroom then lock the door and started to take a quick shower and stuff.

After that, I headed to my closet and put on a matching pair of black Calvin Klein sports bra and knickers, black Calvin Klein retro logo waistband jersey leggings, pink unicorn ankle socks and my matte black Nike Air Max 90 running shoes.

I check myself in the mirror and saw how ridiculous my hair looks, I put on a clear Chapstick on my lips and powder on my face then petroleum jelly on my lashes and eyebrows.

I just let my hair cascade down, I repainted my nails with matte black and top it with clear crushed opal cuticle making it appear like there's a crushed tiles of pastel rainbow.

I grab my brown vintage leather sketchbook journal with my scribbles, signature on the lower right corner behind, constellation of scorpio at the back, a made up quote 'For when you're lonely and forget who you are' written vertically over the lower spine of it, a word 'Nobody', 'Completely Defenceless', 'Guard Down' and 'Never' scribbled on the upper left front messily, small infinity sign and crown drawings near it, a small sketch of wolf with green eyes on the lower left, drawing of big butterfly in the middle of the front cover, 'If I Could Fly' written below it and pencil holder in it.