106

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I groaned when I feel the left side of the bed were empty making me open my eyes and tried to adjust my sight then look around the room.

It's already spotless and the white messy duvet last night we're now clean black one.

I realized that I'm already wearing Harry's black oversize sweatshirt, I couldn't help but blushed furiously then glanced at the clock and noticed that it's only 6:43 in the Sunday morning.

I hopped off of the bed then walk my way to the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower and stuff.

I change in a new clean pair of black matching Calvin Klein classic sports bra and knickers, black spandex shorts, and my black Flip Flops.

I put back on Harry's oversize sweatshirt that I'm previously wearing then rolled the sleeves to my wrist since it's way too long and let it hang loosely and reach my mid thighs.

I put a small amount of petroleum jelly over my lashes and brows, blueberry and dark chocolate flavored Burt's Bees lip balm over my lips, and spray my usual perfume then painted my nails in tan color.

Once my nails were dry already, I tied my hair in a high messy bun with my black silk hair tie and just let some of my long layered bangs stuck out messily.

I walk out of the closet then grabbed my phone and slipped it inside my pocket.

I grab my glasses then put it on and walk out of the room, I close the door then sauntered my way downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen and noticed that the area is way too quiet.

I grab my medicine box placed above the fridge where Haz placed it last night and take my meds with water, I scan the fridge then spotted a jar of crab paste, spinach leaves, parsley, jar of heavy cream, lemon, frozen shrimps and squids.

I check the cupboard and saw a pack of pesto pasta and bottle of rice wine on the side then grab it, I decided to make an experiment of seafood aligue pasta then grab the black apron on the side and put it on.

I rolled my sleeves up to my elbows then started pealing the shrimps and clean it along with the squids that I sliced into loops with the garlic, onion, spinach and parsley needed.

After I prepared all the ingredients and cook the pasta to the boiling water, I started to make the sauce.

Once the pasta is cooked, I transfer it from the pot of boiling water with the help of skimmer to the pan of aligue sauce then tossed it well with the use of spaghetti spoon and added salt, pepper and squeezed some lemon juice in it.

"I jogged and condition myself but then your cooking skills were seriously killing me." Haz suddenly popped out of nowhere making me turn to him while he's leaning against the door frame and breathing heavily.

He's wearing a black basketball shorts and neon blue Nike Air Max 90 running shoes with a drenched white shirt hanging over his right shoulder, sweats glistening on his exposed toned down upper body and his hair tied up in a man bun with his now faintly bruised right knuckle exposed.

I chuckle then quickly focused back to cooking because he's starting to turn me on for some reason that I couldn't even explain to myself and chew my lower lip that taste blueberry and dark chocolate because of my lip balm to contain myself.

"Who says I'm gonna share?" I asked jokingly then squirm in surprised when he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head over my right shoulder behind me with a strong scent of his aftershave and sweat lingering making it smell more manly and mixing along with the smell of the food.