114

(Harry's P.O.V.)

We entered the massive door and spotted a quiet hall with a familiar old adorable Exotic Shorthair white cat with deep blue eyes, gray ears, the fur around his eyes, tails and silver tag around his neck making me gin widely.

"Mr. Tabby! You're so big and chubbier now!" I greeted the cat and kneel down then patted it's head gently as it meows at me while letting out a vibrating sound.

I heard someone cleared a throat causing me to look up and greeted by a familiar old lady that doesn't look that that old but quit intimidating with a natural golden brown and obviously dyed now shoulder length fringe bob hair but darker shade than Tori's, light hazel brown eyes, slightly tanned skin, figure 8 body around 5'4 tall.

She's wearing a black vintage long sleeves boat neckline pencil peplum Hepburn suede dress that reaches her knee, red Christian Louboutin kitten heel pumps and simple gold ring on her left ring finger and a black metal framed bifocal reading glasses hanging around her neck with a pearl chord connected on it like a necklace.

"Thought you wouldn't be able to make it here." she said with a modulated Spanish accent making me chuckle and stand up as she approached me then pulled me in a hug.

I hugged her tighter with a champagne scent but with a mix of strawberry lingering from her unlike Tori who has a mix scent of champagne, vanilla, citrus and jasmine that I love.

She grab her glasses then slipped it on and stare at me from head to toe with a genuine smile.

"You've grown! Like literally!" she said causing me to laugh and she let go then I shrugged "We have dark chocolate layered cake with champagne and strawberry frosting here abuela, gluten and sugar free just to make sure." I said raising the box and pointed to Liam who looks stunned for a bit.

"Oh! You must be Liam, Tori told me you'd probably tag along with Hazza. I'm Leona Evans, Tori and Reese's grandmother but just call me abuela, I've heard a lot from Reese about you. Ever since the lads joined the X-Factor, that's why none of us told her that we know Haz." she said coolly then rolled her eyes making me stifle a laugh and Liam chuckle.

"Liam James Payne, but just Li or Liam abuela. Reese's boyfriend, in case she didn't updated you." he said trying to charm the old lady who sighed deeply and shook her head disapprovingly.

"She didn't, but Tori did informed me earlier. I'm not surprised at all, really." she said causing us to burst into fits of laughter as she hugged Liam welcoming him and I shrugged at him.

She let go then I handed the box to Liam and pick up Mr. Tabby from the floor then petted the cat.

"Reese Mitchell Evans! Come here this instance!" she called sternly as we heard Reese shrieked by a far then we heard a footsteps.

Reese entered wearing a red oversize long sleeves dress with the logo of Coke printed on it in white, black tights and white Vans slip on with her hair back to it's normal jet black color and tied in a high pony tail.

"I didn't used that speed boat! I swear that was Chase!" she squirmed defensively as she freeze when she noticed us "Hello Reese!" I greeted then wave Mr. Tabby's right paw with my right hand to her jokingly and Liam laugh at my childishness.

"Why didn't you told me that the man you're freaking out about is your boyfriend now young lady?" abuela asked with her eyebrow raised questioningly making me laugh while Reese blushed and Liam smirked.