21

(Tori's P.O.V.)

After Gemma and I both finished cleaning the dishes and table, We walk out of the kitchen then joined the lads and Reese.

Gemma sat beside Louis and Zayn on the floor, Niall is sprawled across the single couch eating again, Liam sitting beside Reese who's awkwardly fidgeting the end of her shirt and Harry sitting on our previous spot at the edge of the couch.

I walk my way then launched myself beside him and the armrest "What are you watching lads?" I asked them "Superman!" Louis yelled "Superman?! Why?!" I whined making them all laugh "Because you guys watched Batman last time against my will! Now go suffer peasants!" he said jokingly.

"Batman is so much better than this." Reese said pointing at the film "I agree." Liam nodded "Me too." Zayn answered "Me three!" Niall said raising his right hand "Me four." Gemma groaned "Me five!" I yelled raising both of my hands making us all laugh.

"Me six." Harry smirked at Louis who's pouting like a child with his arms crossed "You told me before that you like Superman! You're changing Hazza!" Louis screamed the cry, it's obvious that he's faking it.

"I'm on side of Batman because my future girlfriend loves Batman." Harry said cheekily I stared at him in horror while all of them were laughing "Keep dreaming Boots!" I yelled then slapped his stomach making him groan.

"Why are you so cruel Dora!" he groaned dramatically "Change your mind Harry! Be on Superman's side!" Louis said playfully "Don't you dare bribe Boots! Go watch your film Tico the squirrel!" I yelled then smirked at him.

"What the fuck?! Do I look like a purple squirrel to you?!" he asked in horror making us all laugh "You're the smallest in the band Lou." I teased him "I'm 5'9 and I'm not short!" he huffed making us laugh even more.

"Tico the anthropomorphic purple squirrel. Nice." I said annoying him "Control your future girlfriend Boots!" he yelled jokingly at Harry who's smirking like a maniac "Sure Tico." Haz teased causing us to laugh harder "Damn it Harold, Even you?!" Lou whined dramatically.

"You guys are so immature." Zayn muttered "Shut up Diego!" Harry yelled jokingly "Excuse me?!" Zayn said in horror making us all laugh "Go Diego! Go!" I cheered, Liam was laughing like mad "Stop laughing Big Red Chicken." Zayn said while smirking evilly.

"Wow, You're all crazy." Niall said in disbelief "Benny the bull! Are you done eating now?" Reese said jokingly at him making his jaw dropped "Unbelievable! Big Red Chicken! Control Isa the iguana!" Niall teased Liam and Reese, They both blushed like mad while we're laughing.

"Backpack! I didn't noticed you were here!" I said pointedly at Gemma "Dora I can't find Map!" she whined playing along making us all laugh "Map is strolling around the New York City! He'll be back on Friday don't worry!" I cheered talking about my brother.

"Okay, Enough with this Dora the explorer shenanigans! Let's talk about our plan for tomorrow!" Liam said, We nodded in agreement.

"Who's car are we going to use tomorrow?" Niall asked "We can use my car." Gem said then shrugged, I was about to volunteer but Harry beat me to it "No Tori, I'm not gonna ride on your car if you're gonna drive like that again." he said with a horror expression making me chuckled.

"I knew it! You're the one who drove your car that time not Harry!" Reese said with an impressed smirk "Yeah, And everyone thinks that he did. They now all thinks he's hot or some shit for driving that fast, Even though he's not." I said rolling my eyes, They all laughed.

"I was thinking about using my car to meet them there, But you're the one who's going to drive it." I said to Harry then shrugged "Fine with me then." he smirked.