94

(Tori's P.O.V.)

We're already here outside the airport and debating whether to dye my hair back or not.

"Do you know any nearest salon here? I desperately wanted to have my original hair back." I groan asking then Haz chuckle and called a cab, we hopped in then he stated a name of place and the driver started to drive our way.

"I know one here, the salon director is one of Lou's friends." he stated coolly as I sighed in relief making him chuckle again "I get more weird stares with this shade." I muttered as he hummed in agreement.

I grab my phone and open my gallery then pick one of my previous pictures with my original light golden brown hair colour.

After a few minutes of driving, the cab stopped us in front of simple but fancy salon then Haz paid for the cab and we hopped out.

"Have you ever tried riding a cab?" he suddenly asked causing me to blushed furiously and shook my head 'no' making him chuckle in amusement "Uhmm, that's the first." I muttered sheepishly and chuckle as he nodded and lead us in.

We were immediately greeted by a woman with gunmetal blue eyes, sandy blonde bouncy bob hair, light tan skin, around 5'3 tall, pear shaped frame and around same age as Lou I guess.

She's wearing a white button down with her sleeves rolled up, black skin tight trousers, black stilettos and black apron around her.

We take of our sunglasses then hang it over our necklines and the lady smile warmly.

"Nice to see you again here Harold." she greeted causing Haz to shrugged "This is Alex, she's the salon director here." he introduce as I hummed and smile politely then she hugged me "Alexis Martinez but just Alex love." she said then let go.

"Victoria Mckenzie, just Tori." I said nicely then shook her hand and let go as she raised her eyebrows at Haz with an impressed look "My girl." he said simply as she hummed.

She asked what brings us here then I asked to dye my hair back to original and showed her a picture of my original hair colour.

Haz take a seat on the waiting area with our duffel bags on each of his side as I left my coat, sunglasses, hoodie, backpack and clutch bag to him.

She lead me over the single black salon chair at the corner and motion for me to take a seat as I did then untied my hair and take off my bandana, she put a black protective hairdressing cape gown around me securely then start washing my hair.

The whole colouring process took less than an hour then trim my hair in a layers since it's starting to grow split ends, added a long layered bangs that stops over my jawline and blow dry my hair.

After my hair is done, I take off the gown then wear my hair tie as a bracelet and scan myself in front of the mirror.

My lukewarm light golden brown hair is back and cascaded down naturally straight as it stops below my breast with my multicolored hazel green irises a bit lighter now, she put my bandana back on me like a headband then part my hair into half over my shoulders.

"Your original hair color is so gorgeous love, why did you dyed it with pastel pink?" she asked in awe making me chuckle "I blame Louis and Zayn." I said causing her to laugh and added a hair oil that smells like jasmine to my strands making it look more shinier and healthier.

"There you go, and here." she said then handed me the hair oil bottle, I stand up then we went to the counter and spotted Haz busy playing with his phone.