115

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I wake up at the sound of my alarm clock from my phone blaring making me groan and grab it then glanced at screen then noticed that it's only 5:13 in the morning.

I sit up then palmed my face and hopped out of the bed, I sauntered my way to the closet and headed straight to the bathroom then take a quick shower and stuff.

I quickly change in a pair of clean gray Calvin Klein boxers, white round neck short sleeves fitted gym shirt, gray oversize zipped hoodie, black skinny jeans, black ankle socks and black Saint Laurent leather Chelsea boots.

I placed my dirty clothes inside my bag and zipped it close as I noticed a pair of burgundy Doc Martens boots scattered on the floor lazily and a black leather jacket with gray hoodie connected on it where hanging on the coat rack.

I frowned then placed the shoes neatly on the side and I tied my curls up in a man bun lazily, I slashed some of my perfume then walk out and grab my phone, wallet and keys then slipped it inside my pockets.

I decided to leave my stuffs here at the moment since abuela thinks it's more convenient for Li and I to stay here instead of the hotel.

I walk out then close the door gently and open my phone as I noticed Liam exited his room across the hall while wearing a pastel blue hoodie, denim washed distressed skinny jeans and black Timberland boots.

"Hey, breakfast is already downstairs. Gem called me in a few to wake you up, looks like I don't have to." he said echoing through the massive hall as I closed my phone and slipped it inside my pocket.

"Yeah, sure." I said as we both sauntered our way downstairs and headed straight to the breakfast room then spotted Gem, Chase, Dean and Reese already eating torrijas and a lot of churros with chocolate sauce.

I take a seat in front of Gem and groan then slammed my forehead against the table causing them all to laugh at me.

"What time will Tori land here?" I asked impatiently and in frustration making Liam and Reese laugh even more.

"We have no idea, that girl is a mushroom anyways. She'll just randomly pop out of nowhere and slay everyone else with her sass like the usual." Reese said then shrugged and Liam agreed as I started to eat too.

Abuela suddenly entered and placed a cup of Irish coffee in front of me as I grab it immediately then drink remembering how Tori made one before back in London and it actually taste exactly like it.

"Someone told me that you'll like that drink, I'll just go out to the backyard for some fresh air so please do not disturb me and Mr. Tabby." she said causing us to laugh and agreed as she walk out of the house.

"Are we gonna surprise Tori?" Dean asked making me to chuckle while Chase shook his head in disagreement causing him to furrowed his brows "She hates celebrating her birthday more than Reese do." I said then Gem and Chase agreed.

"I'll take her to Universal Studios later, but she's still not here and I have no idea if she's still flying here." I said then palmed my face and finished eating as I waited for Liam to be done.

The staffs came in and clean up our mess even though we all keep on insisting but they're more stubborn than ever.

We just thanked them in appreciation and walk out of the villa then sauntered our way to the garage.

"We'll just follow behind." Chase said as we nodded then I noticed that there's a cool matte black jeep parked beside our car and frown "Who's car is this?" I asked then Reese shrugged.