97

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Make it quick!" I whined impatiently making her chuckle and turn to me with her arms crossed "We have 4 hours so why make it quick when we can use that whole." She said jokingly and playfully then walked pass me out of the kitchen.

I followed her behind then pulled her waist with my left arms causing her to turn around forcefully and I tugged her left thigh on up to my side with my right hand firmly.

She rested her forearms between us and her hands fisting my shirt absentmindedly.

My heart started to race quickly while breathing heavily making her look up to me and smirked deviously causing me to get turned smirked back.

"I don't like joking around in this state, I'll take that as a serious request baby." I whispered with my accent getting thicker and deeper in lust and love as I feel myself setting on fire.

"What are we gonna do in 4 hours?" She asked playfully and think jokingly as I pulled her closer letting her know how I desperately need her earning an involuntary moan to rattled against her throat and bite her lower lip to stop herself.

"Let's continue upstairs." I whispered huskily then carry her up effortlessly causing her to wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.

"Let's play Call of Duty!" She suggested jokingly and childishly making me growl in frustration then crash my lips against hers roughly and started to walk our way up.

"No, Let's continue what we were about to do before we got interrupted by my sister." I muttered against her lips causing her to burst into fits of laughter then lean away.

"We were about to do what?" She asked cheekily while laughing as I trailed my lips down to her neck and suck on her soft spot below her left collarbone making her moan lowly.

She gripped my curls causing me to groan lowly with shivers run down my spine.

"Make love." I muttered making her tugged my curls backwards harshly as I groan in pleasure and look up to her with a dark smirk tugged on her lips.

"Who says we will dork?" She asked deviously as we entered her room and closed the door, I locked it then lock the silver door chain lock and brass door latch too to stop anyone who'll attempted to open it just incase.

"You'll never say no to me nerdy." I said then trapped her against the wall and grab her wrists, I pinned it against her sides and crash my lips against hers passionately causing her to chuckle with our lips moving in sync.

"We're turning rebels, awesome." She whispered jokingly making me chuckle and trailed my lips down to her left jaw causing her to squirm and giggle adorably, I sucked her skin close to her earlobe earning a load moan from her.

"Quiet down or punishment." I whispered darkly against her ear making her gulped and breath heavily.

I leaded her to the bed and I take a sit on the edge while she's over my lap, I started to slipped my hoodie that she's wearing off of her and tossed it on the side.

"Don't cum till I tell you to." I whispered demandingly causing her to whimpered lowly in response "Don't touch me if I didn't tell you to touch me." I swatted her hands away dominantly making her pout adorably.

"Don't give me that look, God dammit." I scolded lowly causing her to giggle lowly as I peck on her lips and tugged her fitted crop sweatshirt off of her then throw it away.

"Do you trust me?" I asked whispering making her nodded her head 'yes' as I take her glasses off of her and place it above the nightstand.

"Then let's try blindfolding you, do you mind?" I asked causing her to shrugged in response as I grabbed my bandana that she's currently wearing and use it as her blind fold.