95

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I entered back to the house and spotted Tori run her way to the living room as I followed her then noticed that she already taken out her shoes and put it near the front door with her skateboard just like how she always do it before.

"Dusty!" she cheered with her eyes lit up then the old black and white cat jumped off of the couch and sauntered it's way to her, it meows then sit in front of her while looking up to her making her giggle and carefully picked it up.

"You're bigger and heavier now than before!" she said then rest her forehead against Dusty's head who enjoys being petted by her causing mum to chuckle while watching her adoringly.

"Why did you dyed your hair back Victoria!" Gem whined from the couch beside Chase and some of their batch mates from our old school.

"I always get freaky stares with pastel pink locks Gemmy." She said then chuckle and turn to them making her freeze when she realized that were not the only person in the house and they're all staring at her like they've seen a ghost.

"Baby girl." I called as she furrowed her brows and put down Dusty who jumped over Chase's lap then she nodded at them "Excuse me." She muttered then walk her way to me as I ushered her inside the dining room and followed her behind.

She took a sit at the stool in front of the kitchen island while I sit beside her and mum placed our food in front of us.

"No aubergine this time?" she asked causing mum to stifle a laugh "Nope, but I'm sure I used a vegetable pasta." Mum said and giggles unintentionally while I started eating "Did you eat already?" She asked as mum hummed.

"With CC and Gem earlier." Mum answered "Where's Uncle Robin?" She asked again as I realised what's she's doing "Work, he'll be back before dinner baby girl." Mum answered as I chuckled and shook my head in amusement.

"I know you don't fancy vegetable pasta and I swear it doesn't taste weird, stop avoiding the food nerdy." I said making mum burst into fits of laughter while she groan and tried a piece of it.

"This taste good, how did you know?" She asked me then continue eating "You're asking me how did I know? Are you kidding me?" I asked in disbelief and chuckle "Oh." She said as mum suddenly take a picture of us with her phone.

"I'll just send this to Marie to assure her that you manage to bring her here in one piece, she freaked out when she found out from Gem that you made her ride a public transportations you know." Mum said then chuckle as we continued to eat.

We finish our food while mum bring snacks to the mad fucks at the living room leaving the two of us here while washing the dishes.

"What are they doing here?" She asked whispering as I shrugged "Chase used to be their team captain in football and they're their batch mates with them." I stated the obvious as she hummed.

Once we finish cleaning I grab a strawberry mint candy and popped it in my mouth while she copied me, I cross my arms as she crossed her arms too and look up to me.

"Does the ice cream van still stop here around the afternoon?" She asked causing me to chuckle and nodded my head 'yes' making her bite her lower lip to stop herself from grinning widely.

"So the nerd with oversized round glasses, long bangs and oversized hoodie is back?" I asked cheekily as I played with her long layered bangs that stops over her jawline causing her to giggle adorably "Mind if I correct you dork? Your nerd." She said playfully then wrapped her arms around my neck as I have mine around her waist.

"I've already knew that." I said playfully then peck on her lips making her hummed and cover my mouth with her right hand that smells like jasmine and her usual perfume in combine as I sighed deeply.