58

(Tori's P.O.V.)

Once we reached the shop, I parked my car to my usual spot like the usual.

We unbuckle our seat belts and hopped out while I grab my backpack and locked the car, we walk our way to the shop and notice that there's a 'Close' signage but Liam opened the door for us making us both frowned.

He's wearing a white Yves Saint Laurent sweater with his sleeves rolled up, black basketball shorts and white Supras.

"Uh, What are you doing here Payne?" I asked him causing him to blush "I, uh, I just stopped by for a coffee?" he reasoned hesitantly making me smirked "The café signage says it's closed mate, you visited Reese." Haz said smugly, stating the obvious while Li blushed even more.

Haz and I laughed then entered the coffee shop and noticed that my mum is sitting at the stool while Reese is leaning against the counter beside her with a bag of food and boxes of pizza in front of them.

My mum is wearing a cream knitted sweater, champagne colored pencil skirt and black pumps with her hair tied up in a neat bun. While Reese is wearing a black hoodie with the logo of PINK on it in cheetah print pattern, denim shorts and black Nike basketball shoes.

"Mum!" I greeted then run my way to her and clung my arms over her shoulder making them laugh "Princess!" she greeted back then kissed my left cheek making me crinkle my nose and chuckled.

"I saw your new profile picture bitch, since when did you become a Calvin Klein model?" Reese asked in amusement, I frowned then shrugged "That was just a trial shoot a month ago when Chase become a part of their campaign, they just randomly dressed me up and forced me." I said then chuckled.

"I didn't know that one, May I see?" mum asked excitedly making me laughed while Haz handed her his phone and showed his gallery with a bunch of pictures of mine, I stared at him in horror then he shrugged and smirked.

"You're creepy!" I yelled jokingly then tugged his braid making them all laugh "No I'm not!" he said defensively while laughing, I rolled my eyes then walk my way to the unfinished mural leaving them.

I take off my jacket, sunglasses, snapback, shoes and socks then put it over the table along with my backpack, I rolled up the sleeves of Harry's football shirt over my shoulder blades that I stole from his room earlier today.

I snatched my white scarf and tied it over my forehead down to my nape then tied the rest of my hair in a low messy bun to keep it away from paint, I grab my earphones and set it up over my phone and slipped it over my ears then played 'Teenage Dream by Katy Perry'.

I grab the old newspapers and paper tape then set it down the floor beside the wall to prevent the paints from splattering on it, I open my bag and grab my black apron then put it on.

I walk my way to the storage room then grab the box of paints and brushes, I sauntered my way back and set the box down the floor above the newspapers.

I grab the clean wooden palette from the box and put different colors of scent free paints over it using disposable plastic spoons, I scan the box then grab the brushes and set it over the pocket of my apron.

I heard the door open and the bell rings but I just ignored it then grab my black paint brush and scan the mural, I only need to finish the uncolored stencils.

I sighed then started mixing up colors and paint the smoke stencils with ash gray color, I nearly jumped when a small pair of arms hugged my right thigh.