6

(Tori's P.O.V.)

"Harry!" she beamed, Harry stood up then walk to them then gave her a hug and the man beside her.

"Mum! How's your flight you two?" Harry asked with a smile on his face "It's fine, nothing new." she answered

"Hello boys and little girl!" Her mum greeted them, She still didn't noticed me and my resemblance with my sister.

I freezed on my spot when her eyes are now focussed on my sister and everyone becomes silent.

"Come here princess!" Harry called my sister, she obeyed then walk her way in front of them then Haz carried her up.

"She looks exactly like Tori." Aunt Anne gasp, her eyes filled with shock, sadness and happiness all in one "Yeah." Uncle Robin agreed to her with the same reaction.

"Hello, What's your name little girl?" Uncle Robin asked "Hi ma'am, My name is Ginri Mckenzie." She answered politely "We're Harry and Gemma's parents, You can call me Aunt Anne." Aunt Anne smiled "I'm Uncle Robin." Uncle Robin said then smiled at her.

"Wait you're a Mckenzie? Who's with you?" Aunt Anne asked her "Yes, I'm with my elder sister." she said then smiled politely.

I took a deep breath and stand up, I walk my way in front of them then stopped beside Harry.

"Surprise!" Gemma squeals while everyone was still silent.

"Hey Aunt Anne, Uncle Robin." I greeted unsure how to react, Their jaw dropped while Aunt Anne's eye gets teary.

A loud 'omff' escaped from my mouth when Aunt Anne pulled me in a tight hug. "Tori!" Uncle Robin joined the hug.

"Careful mum!" Harry groan "Shut it Harold! We need to talk." She demands then dragged me inside the kitchen.

Uncle Robin and Gemma followed behind us.

"Get in here Harry!" Aunt Anne yelled.

Harry entered the kitchen without Gin "Where's Gin?" I asked him "Watching another Batman film with the boys." He said, I nodded at him as he stand beside me.

I stare back at his parents, shocked still plastered across their face.

"How and when did you find her Harry?" Aunt Anne asked, still not letting go of my left hand "At their coffee shop this morning." Harry muttered "But the death certificate and the hospital record?!" She frowns weakly.

"Let's sit down first?" I suggested, They all nodded as we take a seat around the dining table.

I took a deep breath then started "I actually died. They pulled out the life support and declared that I'm dead, But surprisingly I woke up." I said calmly then shrugged.

"But the records." Uncle Robin muttered with a frown "Mum and Dad decided to keep it that way to protect me away from people and to continue my medications here." I answered "I become muted for months due to shock and trauma the reason why I undergo speech therapy and psychiatric treatment." I said calmly then smile.

I didn't noticed that Aunt Anne was already sobbing in front of me while Uncle Robin is calming her down.

"Aunt Anne, I'm okay now." I smiled reassuringly at them, She smiled back then stood up and walk on my side then hugged me tight.

"You don't know how much I missed you hun, you're like a daughter to me!" she said I stand up then wipe the tears away from her face. "I know." I chuckled then hug her again.