End of the game (2)

The night passes really quickly. The tension is blowing in their heads. No news from Yeji yet.

In the dining room,

"No response from Yeji?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung.
......

"Yeji Yeji......." Chaeyoung shouted. Everyone looked at Chaeyoung because the caller is Yeji. Lisa told her to pick up the call.

"Yes" ~ Chae

"I informed them. I think they have already reached Thailand. I told them to go to the headquarters." ~ Yeji

Everyone takes their relief breath.

"She has done her work really quick." Chaeyoung respond.

"Yesh, as always....she is Yeji..." Jisoo said and four of them smiled.

"So let's go to the quarter" Chaeyoung said.

"What about Jungkook?".......

"He will be coming with us." Lisa replied. As she headed towards his room.

"Jungkook....... Jungkook...this bitch..." Lisa kicked the door after not getting any response.

"Hey you...you fu*king bast........" Before she completes her sentence Jungkook opened the door. He stands there for a second and then again moves towards his bed and just lays down.

Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Dress up....we are going somewhere." She said and waited for his response. But it looks like Jungkook really doesn't care about anything. Lisa greeted her teeth and shut the door with full strength then walked away.

She sits on the sofa. After a few seconds .............

"Did he just.... ignored me?..." She looks at the door. And then again rush towards his room and opened the door.

"Get Up...." Lisa ordered him as always.

"Aaahh....why you are so annoying?... I'm not going anywhere." Jungkook said and put a pillow on his ears.

"We are going to our Thailand head office.....Black. Angle's. Thailand. head. office......" Lisa said word by word.

"Why should I go?"

"Jungkook....why are acting like this?....okay fine, sleep...haH" Lisa said in one breath and went out from his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's already 1 hour but the girls are still not coming back from the quarter. Jungkook is still on his room. Just like something processing in his mind. As he take out his phone and called someone.

"Hey, do you really think what you saw on that day was not a mistake?" ~ Jungkook

"Yes boss" ~ Nic replied from the call.

Jungkook again lay down on the bed. He moved his hand on his hair as he is thinking something. And then he again got a call. But this time, the caller ID is so familiar.

"Wh.." before he could say something Lisa responded.

"Jungkook get out from the hotel as fast as you can.*Running *.....Are you listening? " Lisa shouted from the call as she heard no response from him.

"Yes yes, I heard...but wait...are you running? What's the matter?" Jungkook asked but he is not surprised anymore.

"Tell you later...come to the @#&₹..." She said and cut the call.

Jungkook ran fast as he could. He successfully got out of the hotel and saw his man. He directed them as their men are always ready to take action.

Jungkook arrived at the given location, an empty resturant.