35

"Is it ok to ask them questions?" Jimin asks Seokjin. They are in the living room. Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie are also there.

"No, we can't ask them anything suspicious, bro they are also leaders of organisation." Seokjin said to Jimin.

"By the way it is not that late and no one is willing to have dinner right?" Chaeyoung asks them.

"No." Taehyung replied shortly.

Suddenly they heard their calling bell is ringing. They look at each other. They don't ordered anything and also they have no terms with people in the USA. Taehyung get up and walks to the door. Jungkook is also run after him. Taehyung open the door.

"Hlo, a parcel is sent for you." A man said carrying a box. Taehyung take the box and thanked the man.

"Tae, who can send a parcel to us?"

"Let's see"

Taehyung take the parcel to the living room. He places it on the table. Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie also confused who can send to them a parcel?

"I'm going to open it." Taehyung announces looking at them. He opened the box. They see a small box is under the box. Taehyung take the small box and open it.

Something are folded with paper. He removed the paper and can see some photos.

Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie were shocked when they saw those photos of Chaeyoung.

~"you look so gorgeous while you grab those guitars

~"you look so gorgeous while you grab those guitars. Love you sweetheart"

Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo look at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung usually performed in bar and those photos are also taken in the bar. But who ? Taking their photos means giving challenge to them.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin are looking at the girls. They are eyeing their every reaction. Just a few hours ago they found her photo of that dead man's camera and now again..............her photos. Something is wrong. Just like 'Black Angles', these four girls are also mysterious. They can see their aura are totally changed at this moment.

Chaeyoung sits on the sofa looking at the same two photos of hers. Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo is still there on their position.

"Who can send your photo.....and like this?" Taehyung asks Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung doesn't answers him.

Jennie walks to the balcony. Everyone is looking at her. She again moves and walks to the living room. Her strange action makes the boys confused.  She is now roaming around the house. Her steps are slow and culm. Her eyes are examining the house. Then she comes to the living room. She holds the photos and then looks at Chaeyoung.

"I know, who it is!" Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo look at her. Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin have no idea why they are so serious about these pictures. It is normal if someone takes their photos and sends them. And reads the caption it seems like someone loves her. But why do they act like, it is their enemy?  

After saying that Jennie doesn't say anything and just she is looking at Chaeyoung. And they can feel what Jennie wants to say. Chaeyoung stood up and went to her room. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa are sitting in the living room. The boys don't ask them any questions........just let them do what they want.

Some loud steps heard. Chaeyoung walks to the living room. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo look at her. The question full expression is on their faces. This time the boys are shocked seeing her like this. Black leather jacket with black pants. Everything is black. They can see, she is carrying guns and knives in her dress. Chaeyoung just gives glances at Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa.

Chaeyoung walked out of the house. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa tried to run to catch her but they failed.

*Time skip

2 hours later

"Where is she ? Any idea?" Jimin asks them. Looking at their sad faces and their concern for Chaeyoung............ Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung are trying to help them.

"I don't know" Jennie replied.

"We can't stay here like this. We need to find her Jennie." Jimin said again. He is totally disappointed by her 'don't know '.

Taehyung is on the door, looking at the sky. But the truth is he is not there to look at the sky, the stars, the moon.............. he is there for Chaeyoung. He is waiting for her. It is not the first time he is waiting for her like this. In the morning, in the evening, at night......after dinner at their mini living room........he always looking for her. He feels empty without her. He doesn't talk with her, so he fights with her. Without her the whole universe is silent for him. He feels this right now. He never feels so alone in his entire life. He feels, unknowingly his heart depends on someone.

~~ when someone is always there for you, to listen, to give you advice, talk nonsense..... you can't feel that person's importance in your life. But when only for a single moment that person will leave you..........then you will feel empty, you will feel the real value of that's person in your life. 💜

Just from my experience.......🙌😅😊