19

Jennie and Jisoo both got shocked. Blood............. everywhere is just blood. They can smell the blood. But no one in the room. This room is quiet. Not a single man is alive. The dead bodies are lying on the ground......here and there. It seems like the criminal killed them very badly. Gun powder ..............

Suddenly reality hit Jisoo........Lisa....... where she is? Why is this girl not here? No.......she can't die. Both Jennie and Jisoo are looking for Lisa. But there is no sign of her. The co-workers to Mc all are dead. There are only seven dead bodies in this room. And Lisa is not here.

Jisoo is looking for her so-called enemy. On the other hand Jennie is looking for a tall girl with a slim body, hair is black blonde. But unfortunately they can't find her. What happens to her? Where is she? Both are confused. But suddenly another gun shot....................................

"Hey another" Jisoo says to Jennie. "Let's go from this door maybe we will find something" she suggests. Jennie agrees and both run towards the mysterious door. But Jisoo stops Jennie. Her sudden reaction makes Jennie more confused than before. She lifts her head to see Jisoo. Jisoo's eyes are bigger than before. Jisoo can sense that this lady needs an answer.

"You can fight?" Jisoo asks her. For Jennie this question makes no sense. She doesn't reply to Jisoo and again starts to run. Jisoo is shouting at her........the same question. But Jennie is ignoring this. But suddenly Jennie also stops running. Jisoo's voice becomes low. Jennie moves her head to Jisoo and asks

"Are you able to fight?" This question makes Jisoo shocked. Just like Jennie she also finds this question as a nonsense one. Jisoo gives her a glance and then says " Yes i can........... that's why i ask you. Because behind the door if someone points a gun towards us then I'll be just able to protect myself................not you." Jisoo replied with her cold voice. Before Jennie can speak Jisoo again says " and also i have to find Lisa."

Jennie rolls her eyes. She is the only reason for....... those rich boys and girls.......ets do not stay longer in bars. They don't drink much and also they don't bring much money. They always pass the road with fear. And this girl asks her if she can fight or not? This is the first time in her life someone asks her such a nonsense question. This girl doesn't have a sense that Jennie herself is the famous and dangerous robber in Seoul.

"Don't worry about me just think about yourself........ it's better for you." Jennie replied with her savage tone. If she gives you a savage vibe then it means she is angry but she can't show her anger. Jisoo also gives a smirk and suddenly starts running towards the door..............so Jennie also.

They both are shocked. Not shocked by something else but the reality of the door. This door leads them to a forest. This forest is not a small one but it is really big. How can someone say that behind a beautiful city there is a big and dark forest? But again a gun shot...........

Jennie and Jisoo look at the direction from where the gun shot is coming. This makes them more shocked than before. Jisoo's eyes wide open. Her lips are a little apart from each other. She never thought in her life that one day she got to see something like this. Jennie was also shocked for a moment but of course this is not the time to stand like a rock in this beautiful battle field.

Lisa shoots one by one of those men who are wearing black all over the body. They also hide their faces by wearing black musk. Jisoo and Jennie's sudden present makes her relieved. She just takes them a glance because she has no time to look at them properly. One mistake...............her valuable one and only life will be gone. Jennie's blood is boiling. This sense gives her more power, this sense brings her anger. She is breathing heavily. At first Jisoo thinks that something wrong happens to her but when she sees that this girt takes a pistol which is covered with blood.

Just in a second Jennie shot a man who was coming to shoot Lisa. And yes she shoots him directly in his head. Lisa is also in shock. She gives only a little glance to Jennie and....................... says " Let's kill them." Before Jennie can say Jisoo's reply, holding a gun "why not?"

Vote

Comment

Share

Please.......💜