21

Juu is in the car. When Chaeyoung broke their hands and legs she thought that it is over but it is not. More people are coming towards her with knife. There are twenty or twenty five peoples. Chaeyoung is confused. Why these men are trying to kill them. Why? If she is an ordinary girl then she doesn't think about it so much but yeah may be she is something special that's why she minds every business.

Just then a man.................. not much old nor young, perfect height, approach and a command is heard from him "kill them". This two words are really something. Something that Chaeyoung feels uncomfortable. Of course she can handle those men but his presence makes her weak. The man smirks and leaves her dumbfounded. Not only her but also Juu. But it looks like Juu is neither confused nor dumb. For her this is a warning.

After the man leave..................... those men are coming towards her. They look like devils, those devils who hide their ugly faces with masks. Their every step is slow. But Chaeyoung never learns about fear of devils...........so she doesn't care about their looks, her eyes are only on their hands and the knives.

"You have to go home at first......... your daughters will be come soon, don't worry about them just think about yourself. These people are not trying to kill me but they want to kill you." Chaeyoung says to Juu. She is now at driving seat in Juu's car. Chaeyoung herself doesn't know if this woman's daughters are fine or not but she have to save this woman. She has no much confidence at this time to say something to Juu.

But on the other hand Juu can't say a word. She knows something.
.
.
.

Juu nodded as a response.
"In this way"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo are looking for a way to get out of this forest. This is just like an adventure. For us this is an adventure but for them this is not like an adventure this is like a black.......a black clouds. This forest is really silent. Silence brings peace but so much silence only brings danger, fear and unsafeness. They don't want to watch the view of the forest but they have to.

Jennie lead the other two. The sent of blood is still there but not so much. They are far away from the previous place. Sometimes they get confused. This confusion is really a difficult puzzle. But still they are looking for the road.....................a path to go home.