30

"Hyung why did I find my room next to Jennie?" Jungkook asks Seokjin, annoyingly.

"And why do I find my room next to Lisa ? Why are you asking me ? Go and ask Taehyi." Seokjin replied. Jungkook is not satisfied but it is true, they can't do anything. Jimin who is busy in collecting information about George and his mafia gang, he is also joining them....

"Yeah , and my room!!?? My room is just next to that monster Chaeyoung."

Jimin looks at Taehyung. He is not speaking too much. Usually he says about those girls that they are so annoying, they are ugly, they are fools...............but today he is quiet.

"And your room??!! Your room is next to me right?" Jimin asks him.

"And that eldest, goddess, fool head, Jisoo" Taehyung replied. This causes them to laugh.

"Ok guys, who will cook? Aaaah you fools, don't know how to cook." Seokjin says. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung laugh at him.

"Hyung i can help you on cooking." Jungkook says while laughing. Seokjin give him a questioning look. Actually if Jungkook enters in kitchen with him, Jungkook always diverts his mind and he also starts to play with foods along with Jungkook. After a one and half hour they finish cooking. And if Jimin and Taehyung enters the kitchen then they don't allow anyone to go to the kitchen. According to them they are very good at cooking so, they don't like if someone comes and disturb them.

"But why the hell Taehyi doesn't allow maids? At least a cook? I can't live without tasty meals." The baby, Jungkook says making his face just like a baby. Taehyung hit him on his shoulder. He is really tired of watching his dramatic face. 

"What about those bitches? Probably they don't know how to cook." Taehyung says. This is so satisfying for them when they call Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung 'bitches'.

"Hyung cook for us, we don't care what they will do, and anyway there is no Taehyi here, so we four will cook ourselves and eat ourselves, not caring about those bitches." Jimin says to Seokjin. Seokjin looks at Jimin, then the other two.

"Ourselves??? Only me, who will be cook." He says. The other three are again laugh at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Jendukie, what are you planning to cook today?" Jisoo asks. Lisa and Chaeyoung are just looking at them, how Jisoo changes herself to a cute puppy to making Jennie's mood good so that she will has to eat her favorite food.

"Not chicken today." Jennie's reply makes Jisoo move backward.

"Okkkkkk........fine."

"What about you Chae? At least you can makes chicken."

"Today the main chief is Jennie." Chaeyoung says and runs to Jennie in the kitchen.

*In the kitchen

Chaeyoung runs to the kitchen and she finds something. Jimin is holding Jennie's hand. They are so close. Chaeyoung doesn't have any idea, what the hell he think he is doing? Or what the hell they are doing? Only Jennie and Jimin at the kitchen. But when they see Chaeyoung they suddenly separated.

*Flashback

Jennie is in the kitchen looking for the noodles. Lisa was so hungry so she thought she will make something for Lisa at first then she starts the main dish. She started to check the whole kitchen for noodles.

"According to the list the noodles should be here but.........." She is saying to herself looking at the list that Taehyi's man managed for them. But someone interpreted it in her thoughts.  she heard someone is running towards the kitchen.

The real twist is that, actually Taehyung and Jimin were playing hide and seek. At this age, with this life of gang leaders, they also find time to enjoy their life freely.