33

*Chae pov

It is so strange. Someone is looking at me. Should I look at him? No his stare is very strong on me but he is not that strange. Am i supposed to know him? I think Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa also know about this. What should I do?

I look on the glass wall of the mall. OH MY GOD ROSÉ, I know him. He was....he is Shem. Yes, he is. For a moment I feel like my heart beat is going to stop. What a coincidence! We have been looking for them for four dumn years. But why is he in the USA? We thought that he lives in Korea. Is he Know me? Does he know that I'm his father's enemy's daughter? Why is he looking at me?

I know if he is looking at me then his next move will follow me. So I changed my direction. Now I'm walking on a cold path. It is so dark. The lights are off. There are only two or three houses which are giving the little path some rays of light.

*End pov

Chaeyoung is walking, she herself has no idea where but she wants to know why Shem is following her?

"Hey you......stop." Chaeyoung stops walking. She slowly moves her head carefully and yes her thought is right, it is Shem. She stops walking and look at him. He comes more steps closer to her.

"What is your name?" Shem asks her directly. How can he ask her name like this!? They never met before. But He shows her a beautiful smile. Chaeyoung doesn't show any hesitation and said,

"I'm Chaeyoung.......Park Chaeyoung." Shem smile at her name. 'why he is keep smiling at me? Why ? What he need from me? No, i can't show my real character. For him I'm an innocent girl.'

"This road is not safe to go alone. Let me drop you to your home." Shem said. He comes one more step closer.

"Chaeyoung..........sorry I'm late... let's go." Both Chaeyoung and Shem heard a voice. Chaeyoung's face lit up. This Jennie is really something. Doesn't take any time Chaeyoung looks at Shem and said,

"Thank you, but look my friend is here....i can go with her." She said. Before Shem could reply both of them run away.

"You are so childish and cute Chaeyoung." Shem said watching the two birds who are running like they are just learning how to fly.

"Her name is Chaeyoung........ give me every information about her." Shem order his man. They nodded.

"Ah, he was following me? Jennie......our enemy was following me!!!!" Chaeyoung said this again and again. Because this is not that easy for them to believe.

"Yeah.....he was....and he will." Jennie said. A horn is heard from a car.

"Hey....." Lisa waves her hand as a signal. Chaeyoung and Jennie run and get into the car.

*Time skip

"Why so late?" Jimin asks them. They are in the living room. Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung just entered the home and sat on the sofa........ Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung start to ask them questions non-stop.

"We are late so what?" Chaeyoung replied. Jimin rolled his eyes and again asked........

"Because if something happens to you then Taehyi will kill us...." Jimin said with an angry tone.

"Ah, we are at home safely.......so please stop asking us nonsense questions." Jennie said and stands up to bring some water. But suddenly she loses her balance and falls on the floor. Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung run towards her.

"Jennie.........."

"Are you able to walk?" Lisa asks her. Jennie shook her head slightly.

"Let me help you......hold my hand." Jisoo said. Jennie holds her hand and tries to stand up but she fails. She got hurt on her ankles. Chaeyoung and Lisa also tried to help her but it couldn't work. Watching them struggling Jimin walks towards them and not saying anything he places his right hand on Jennie's back. He lifted her in bridal style. For a moment Jennie is shocked but she stops herself from shouting. Jennie places her one hand on the back of his neck while he is carrying her to the sofa. 

Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jisoo are still standing......... watching the view of them. Jimin gently places Jennie on the sofa. Chaeyoung and Jisoo come to Jennie. Lisa runs to the kitchen to find the first aid box.

"Wait I'm bringing the water." Jungkook doesn't like to say it but somehow his mood changed. He also runs towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen Lisa is still finding the first aid box. Jungkook steps in and says,

"There......" He points his finger. Lisa looks and finds the first aid. She started to run but Jungkook stopped her.

"Wait, can you hold this glass?"

Lisa looks at him, then the glass. A smile formed in her lips and took the glass from him. Because Jungkook himself is here to bring the glasses of water for them.

"By the way you don't think Jimin is something different towards Jennie" Lisa asks him. Jungkook looks into her eyes, then he remembers when Taehyung also taught Jimin with the picture of Jennie.

"What do you think?"  Jungkook asks her.

"I don't know but......." Lisa looks at him. She took a step closer and said,

"But I know Jennie has no feelings for your Jimin" Hearing this Jungkook's lips makes a smile and this smile goes wide. He said,

"Let's see who has feelings for whom?" Jungkook said.

Both of them come  together from the kitchen. Jungkook gives the water glasses to Lisa and Lisa handed Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Guys I bought some fruits..... let's eat." Jisoo said still checking Jennie's ankles. Jisoo can feel that the boys still has no idea so she said it clearly,

"Let's eat together.......i bought it also for you."

"Really?" Seokjin asks with wide eyes. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook also a little shocked for this.

"Yes" Jisoo said.

*Time skip

They had their meal but the meal is not that good. Because in the kitchen Chaeyoung and Taehyung was keep fighting for some stupid things and they forgot to give salt.

"What the hell? At least a good dinner!!!!" Lisa said looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looks at her mouthed a 'sorry' to her.

"Tae.......I know you are not good at cooking but....why you didn't help her??" Seokjin said making a pout. Taehyung's head is down. How can he lit up his head just to see the angry faces of his brothers. But someone is there that he can see her, he can see into her eyes. He looks at Chaeyoung. She is also not so ok for what she done.

"I can't eat...." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

"Chaeng, how can we eat this.... without salt....?!" Jennie asks her.

"Ok, let's orders something." Jimin said.

"But what about this food? We can't waste it." Jisoo said. But Chaeyoung knows Jisoo is also sad for her. Because Jisoo told her before that Chaeyoung can't fight with him while cooking.............and Chaeyoung gave her a promise that she shouldn't. But she does everything.

All of them are at the living room. Jimin ordered dinner. But Chaeyoung and Taehyung is still at the dining table. Chaeyoung is so sad. It is her first time she ruined someone's mood by her cooking. Taehyung looks at her again. 'Is she is angry? Or sad? No, she can't be sad. This is her other form of anger. But why her bright eyes are not shining? Why her plump lips are not moving? Why she is not scolding me like before?'

"Chaeyoung" Taehyung call out her name. Chaeyoung looks at him with pale face. Taehyung take a deep breath and said,

"Are you angry at me? Or sad?" He said 'sad' in his law voice.

"Nah, I don't know.........." She replied. She look down to the plates.

"When you are angry you look strong, and I love that strong character of yours". He don't know how can he said those words but his heart is pounding against his chest. Before Chaeyoung could respond he stands up and went to his room leaving Chaeyoung with a smiley  face. Yes this monster hearted Chaeyoung is smiling at someone. Someone's few words hit her so deeply that, the words are still buzzing in her ears.

"When you are angry you look strong and I love that strong character of yours."