56

Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo are at their secret place. All three are in their own room. Lia informed them that Chaeyoung will be fine but she got hit on a rock while falling on the ground, this can cause problems in her brain.

Three souls, three rooms......but same thought.

"I'm not a killer for you" ~ this sentence is roaming in their head. This is the most valuable sentence for them given by Chaeyoung. It's not a simple sentence. Chaeyoung only said this to Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo. Because she loves them more than anything in this world. She can kill everything, everyone for them but not them. She can't point a gun at attempting to kill them. But today, she said those same words to Taehyung. Aren't the listeners supposed to be lucky and rare??!!

Jisoo's mind is now totally dizzy. Everything was alright. Chaeyoung and Taehyung accepted her and Seokjin's relationship......but everything...... everything was not okay from the beginning.

On the other hand the boys are at the beach. No one is talking. They are feeling betrayed by their own minds and hearts.

"How did we not recognise them?' Jungkook ask.....

"It all started from the beginning.........." Jimin replied. Jungkook look at him. Then Seokjin said,

"We have no right to become angry with them............hah ...they already told us that they were our official enemy................we are so stupid." A drop of tears touches his skin.

"Jisoo is not picking up your call?" Jimin asked him. Seokjin responded to him by a little nod. Looking at the sky Jimin admited,

"Jennie also"

"Lisa and Chaeyoung's phones are switched off." Jungkook said still looking at the sky. With a calm gaze, he looks at the person who is sitting a little far from them. Jungkook takes a few steps closer to him.

"Tae........" Jungkook called his name and place his hand on Taehyung's arm. After a few minutes of silence Jungkook could hear his brother's voice.........the sad one that he can't imagine in his life to hear.

"What should we do Kook?......................how can a contact her? I don't know if she is fine or..........................." The tears covered his face. Jungkook is hugging his dear brother to comfort him but he already knows it will not work. On the other hand Seokjin is also trying to stop his tears.

"No Tae..no ....... it's all my fault......I'm so sorry to shoot her......so sorry Chaeyoung..." The loud painful voice of Seokjin is vibrates in the beach.

This is the day, that they never can forget in their whole life. They never thought to fall in love with anyone but still their heart falls for those four girls..........and now their hearts are screaming, their hearts are feeling scared.... scared, if their love will never come back in their life again!?

"I don't think I can face them........I don't want to see them again in my whole life.......never" Jennie said out loud while crying.

"Me neither " Jisoo is also crying.

The youngest Lisa is so heartbroken. Guess what? She also can't kill Jungkook for Chaeyoung..........! This pain is killing her. If something happens to Chaeyoung then she can't live in this world.

"Lia just said that Chaeyoung could lose her memories right? Then me also. I also can't live in this world with the memories which are not with Chaeyoung. I better lose my memories too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Time skip*

"The winner is...................... BTS."

The four grand prize owner........BTS.

The tv screen shows the picture of the  biggest band in the world......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So they are BTS?"
.
.
.
"Hmm guess so"
.
.
.
"We don't know about them....but this fucki*n World loves them."