Strange feelings

Jennie is in her room, trying hard to sleep. But she can't. She wakes up and sits on the bed. She looks around the room.

In this luxurious house, every room is different from each other

In this luxurious house, every room is different from each other. Each room has its own beauty. King sighed rooms with completely different architecture, How can every room be so different? Taehyi is really something that they can't understand.

After a few minutes she walks to her glass walls. How beautiful it is! The sky is so clear today. Those lights of houses are giving her glittering vibes. She again looks at the plant which is just besides her bed.

But suddenly she remembers the moment when Jimin grab her hand. No it is not that satisfying for her to remember. She again remembers how close they are, she feels like there is something in her body. She feels it but she can't describe what is it. Then she again remembers, the gaze of Jimin's, that gave her. His eyes were so clear. And in the living room when their eyes met, it is also something that she can't say by words, she doesn't know how to feel. Her heart beat is going crazy.

But a knock heard on her door. She opened the door. She finds Jisoo. Jisoo gives her a warm smile and entered the room. Jennie closed the door.

"Ah your not sleeping? It is already late and for my information there are no missions to do Today's night." Jisoo said leaning her back on the glass wall.

"Nah, i just can't sleep." Jennie replied. Jisoo again asks,

"Are you not feeling well today?"

Jennie looks at her. She knows she can't hide something from them. They can feel her pain, her happiness everything. So how can they not feel the strange feeling that roaming around her body again and again. And also they are Black Angles, the queens of the illegal world.

"Nah I'm fine why?" She said and looks at Jisoo. Because she also finds something wrong with Jisoo. It looks like Jisoo is not coming here to talk some casual stuff.

"No, I'm just asking you because I didn't think you are well." Jisoo replied.

"Oh" Jennie said while sitting next to Jisoo on the bed.

"By the way your room is so beautiful right?" Jisoo asks. Jennie's eyes become shine to this question and she said,

"Yes of course, it's beautiful."

"The walls also?" Jisoo again asks. Jennie replied,

"Yes look at the walls it's so clean."

"The furnitures are also beautiful, The view is also, look at the lights it is also beautiful. So amazing right?" Jisoo said, not sharing a single glance with Jennie but keep saying. And all the time Jennie get excited and said the same thing as Jisoo.

Now Jisoo is looking at Jennie, who is watching the beautiful view of night sky.

"Everything is beautiful for you today.................you have any idea why?" This question makes Jennie culm. She looks at Jisoo. She looks at her eyes. Those eyes that are hiding something. She feels so cold towards Jisoo.