End of the game

After Lisa and Jungkook passed the papers to Jisoo they flew for Thailand. The winter was  cold but their heart was beating so fast that it felt like summer.

Jisoo and Seokjin collected everything that they needed. Same with Jimin and Jennie. Juhang already gave those papers to them. Chaeyoung and Taehyung are also ready with their people.

"Let's start the mission......" Jennie said.

"Yess"....."okay...be safe." Chaeyoung and Jisoo said from the other line.

Jimin comes a little close to Jennie and looks at her face. Jennie blanckly looks at him back.

"What?"

"What do you mean by start the mission? Now?" He asked her.

"Yes now"
.
.
.
.
"Call your people we are heading to the office." Jisoo said while giving a last touch to her mackup.

Seokjin looks at her. Same reaction, same question and he also got the same answer.

On the other hand Taehyung is ready to call Jimin if these ladies are really serious about it.

"Com'n call your people not Jimin. He is also busy." He blinks continuously for like five times.

"What about Lisa? They haven't landed in Thailand yet."

Totally ignoring his questions she grab the gun and then pointing a gun to Taehyung hinting if he want one. Taehyung is totally blank now. How much he wanted to call both Jimin and Seokjin at that time but successfully failed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jisoo looks at the building. This is the same building but the colour has changed. The counter also changed. She headed to the building but stopped by security guard.

"Miss you can't enter before 10am. and without any appointment." But looking at her dress he said again

"Ah wait I'm calling the boss."

"Who is the boss?" Jisoo frowned her eyebrows in anger

"Who is the boss?" Jisoo frowned her eyebrows in anger. Then he stopped by her sudden change.

"Can you tell me what you need?" He again said.

"I don't need anything, I want something back. So better move from my sight." She said with the same angry tone. This time security is about to take out his gun but Seokjin was faster.

"Dared to move, I'll kill you." He said pointing the gun on his head. Seokjin looks at Jisoo. Jisoo entered the building. After knocking out the man Seokjin comes to her. Then he also looks at Jisoo.

"Why do you wear this dress?" Seokjin asked. Of course he will ask if she wears something that she never wanted. Jisoo smiled at him.

"Because, my dad wanted it(she looks at Seokjin's eyes).......The day when I'll be the boss of this company, he wanted my princess look. But I'm still a monster....... this is the most important day in my entire life so I have to look like a fairy the fairy that my dad wished...." She said and pressed 50 on the elevator. Seokjin didn't say anything.