43

Lisa is in her room. She is feeling so happy today. Her heart shouting in joy. But suddenly she wake up from her imagenary dream. Why for her reality is always dark? She wants to live a free life, she wants to fly away from this world to her beautiful, heaven like world.

"Why this world is so difficult for me? I lose you mom, then those days in hell

hell........ After that I felt happy, I felt I'm complete. But again I'm in a big mazz."

She woke up from bed and move her hand to her drawer. She find a gun. She looks at it like this gun is everything for her, like her many emotions are connected to it. Yes, it is not hers...........it is Jungkook's gun.

*Flashback

When Jungkook could know that Lisa is fighting alone in the third floor he run to her.

"Hey, Jungkook....why you.....why you are here?" Lisa said while fighting with dozens of guards.

"Let me help you." He said and started to fight with them. They both killed all of them easily. Then Lisa looks at him.

"You should be in the top floor or in fourth. I can deal with them."

Jungkook stay calm. He doesn't say anything. This makes Lisa confused what happen to him suddenly? Is she do something wrong? She hates silence from someone that she cares about. She comes closer and looks into his eyes. This time Jungkook doesn't ignore her. He also take his gaze into her eyes.

"Am I doing something wrong?" Lisa said with her cold and voice. But Jungkook doesn't answer her and looks away. It hit her.

" Please say something, I can stay without you but when you are with me but ignore me it........I don't know but it hurt me." She said. This words are coming from her heart. She can't control it anymore. Jisoo and Jennie are busy thinking about Taehyung and Chaeyoung, Seokjin is himself fighting so they didn't mind about it.

Hearing this from her Jungkook blink his eyes for a few times and then looks at her. Then he said,

"What did you ask me?" Lisa takes a sigh in disappointed and said,

"I didn't ask you anything. I just said you that you should in the top floor to help Chaeyoung and Taehyung. I can manage here."

But after this she feels a pair of strawberry lips on hers. She can feel the warmth of his soft lips. His sudden and unexpected move shocked her. Her heart beating crazily. She can feel his breath on hers.

Removing his lips from hers, Jungkook looks into her eyes. Some things that he can't say by words, he is telling her now. He is scared of letting Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung know that he fall for their enemy, he scared of losing their trust. So he didn't say anything to her; he show her, what he feel for her, why he is here ignoring everything. 

But Lisa still standing there like a emotionless stone. She didn't give any response and reaction. Grabbing his gun from his hand she just run away from him, run away from him or run away from her deepest feelings towards him?!

*End of flashback

The promise that Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung made five years ago are rushing towards her head. Lisa is saying again and again those lines, "We will never fall in love with anyone. Only four, we never make it eight. If someone comes to our path and tries to break it, treating it like an enemy, we will kill them." Hot tears are on her face. Chaeyoung is her closest. She never left any secret without telling her. But how can she tell Chaeyoung that she loves Jungkook. 'Chaeyoung will kill Jungkook and then she will never talk with me.' What about Jennie, Jisoo? No she can't say them, they will break down hearing this.

'No, Lalisa this secret will be forever a secret.Just like how it is secretly born in your heart… it will also die secretly in your heart.'

Thinking about today's mission Jungkook is on his bed

Thinking about today's mission Jungkook is on his bed. Nah, he is not thinking about the mission, he is thinking about Lisa. Just like the moon, he can't ignore Lisa. He loves her. He is thinking if Lisa will not love him back? He can't stay away from her. But he has to, at least for Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin he has to ignore her, he has to ignore his feelings for her. He can't love his enemy anymore.

A smile forms on his lips. The way Jin said they should be mission partners, at that moment his heart was beating fast Because he thought that Jin heard Lisa's valuable words for him...............and the main thing is Lisa also looked at him in shock. Looking at the ceiling he says,

"Loving someone is harder than killing"