32

Jisoo and Seokjin in the kitchen. Jisoo is boiling water as Seokjin told her. Seokjin is cutting vegetables for Kimchi stew.

"Is the water is boiled?" Seokjin asks her. Jisoo's mood changed by his question. What he think he is saying to her? She said,

"Not yet"

Seokjin doesn't say anything to her and he is just doing his work perfectly. Jisoo places her hand to the kitchen counter and looks at Seokjin. Poor Seokjin, he has no idea that a pair of eyes are looking at him dangerously.

He is strong, his broad shoulders and those eyes are so perfect. How can someone ignore his angelic look!! His eyes, when he looks at her.......so attractive. He always makes her laugh. It is ok to make her laugh but a smile that appears on her lips......only for him. What type of power do you have Seokjin that Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa also don't have. How did you get that power Kim Seokjin? This stone hearted Sooya's professional look always runs away looking at your face, your gaze. When you look at her this mafia queen Sooya becomes real Jisoo.

"KIM JISOO" Seokjin shouts her name. Jisoo is shocked by this sudden loud voice. She looks at Seokjin, who is already looking at her.

"Wa..wa.......wat..what happened?" Jisoo asks.

"How many times have I asked you that, 'water is boiled?'.......'water is boiled'.............you are not answering me and you were busy looking into my face."

Jisoo blinks her eyes many times and again looks at him. 'no why he is like this? Why i can't look into his eyes? Jisoo...no Sooya...no why it can't help me..why??"

"Are you thinking about me Kim Jisoo?" Seokjin covered her with his broad shoulders. He places his both hands on the kitchen counter just to enjoy his view closely. Just few inches are left between them. Jisoo tries to look at him. She looks at his eyes. Again those eyes attack her. She looks away. He is closed to her that's why she didn't look into his eyes.

"Wh...wat...you... thi...think you a..are...I'm not thinking ab... about you." Jisoo said. She has no idea why she can't move her lips properly to speak something.

Seokjin led down his head to her level to look into her eyes.

"Are you fall for me?" This time Jisoo looks into his eyes. And in just a second she pushed him hard.

"WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE ASKING ME?" Again Jisoo comes to her professional character. Closing her eyes, she yelled at Seokjin.

"AH STOP........Pass me the water....you can't cook, at least do what I said." A huge silence occurs in the kitchen.

"GIVE ME THE WATER." Seokjin shouts at Jisoo. Jisoo looks at him angrily and then passes him the boiled water.

Jisoo is really furious to Seokjin. She rushed to her room and closed the door.

She throws her pillows and grabs a gun. She looks at the gun, gritting her teeth.

"You are going so far Seokjin" Jisoo shouting like a crazy person.

"What does he think I'm? Just a boss of 'The King' organisation? Aah.......you have to pay for it....you all four...."

*Meanwhile

"Hey......clean this properly " Lisa said to Jungkook......no it is her order.

"Mind your own business....Lalisa..." Jungkook said 'Lalisa' more loudly.

Lisa glares at him and he is also looking at her like he is planning to kill her.

"What?" Lisa asks him.