36

Taehyung's heart stopped for a moment. The one that he was waiting for is now back. His lips separate looking at her body. Blood is everywhere in her dress, on her face.  He doesn't say anything and runs to her. Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin also run after him.

"Chaeng...…..…" with his deep voice he called out her name. Chaeyoung looks into his eyes. But before she could say something to him Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie wrapped her into their arms.

"Chae......where were you?" Lisa said. She is crying. How can she stop those tears?!

"Are you got hurt?" Jennie asks her touching her body where blood can be seen.

"Come..... come" Jisoo said, tears are also in her eyes.

Jisoo told Chaeyoung to sit on the sofa but she denied. Chaeyoung looks at Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie. Her cold expression is so heartfelt for them. They can't see like this.

"They know about us" looking at them Chaeyoung said. There is no sign of not understanding her sentence. They know what she is saying. They feel everything she is feeling right now.

"And?" Jisoo asks.

"They know Lisa is alive......they know that you are connected to aunty Juu........they know you Jennie.....they are fuckn' know about us...who we are....." Chaeyoung shouting those words. The tears are flowing down to her face. Jennie hugged her tightly, while sobbing on her shoulder.

"I'm afraid.....I'm afraid of losing you, i  have no one in my life.....they will destroy us, just like what they did with our parents.......I saw him, I saw Shinci and Leeno.....just like us they were also looking for us since the day when aunty Juu died.......I'm afraid" Chaeyoung is crying hard. She sits on the tiles floor and hugs her knees.

"No......we can't lose....we can't.....we are here, at this stage just to take revenge.......this revenge is our goal, our aim.....our life....we can't lose.........we are powerful Chae........Lisa, Jennie; we are powerful…. don't cry" Jisoo said while crying. Jisoo is hugging Lisa and Jennie.

Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung forget everything. They are just looking at them....... listening to their heartbreaking cry. No questions are coming across their head this time. They love to fight with them, they love to insult them, they love everything about them........................but not these tears. They feel those tears are their enemy. They are not looking at each other just... standing there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You, how you fall on that girl? She is connected to Lisa, who is Juu's daughter." Shinci said kicking the chair.

"Shinci, calm down...it is not his fault, it is that girl, Chaeyoung's fault." Leeno said to him.

Shem is standing there listening to every single word they are saying to him.

"Appa, I promise I'll help you to kill that Lisa....." Shinci cut him off.

"No.........not only Lisa, those are all four, Chaeyoung also, I want them to die...." Shinci scolds him.

"Shem, go and find every single evidence about them, not only Chaeyoung.......Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa also............they will destroy everything, everything that we have managed for you, from fifteen years. Don't let them waste our hard work........." Leeno said placing his one hand on Shem's shoulder.

"Look your Chaeyoung has already killed out many people."

"Leeno why I feel like they are still alive..........we killed them years ago.....but I'm feeling that, that they are here, in this world.... alive."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taking a heavy breath Seokjin said,

"Don't cry, you four are so strong, believe me........it is not the time to cry, get up......get up and build yourself more strongly."

But no response. They can't hear them. They just want to cry. Without any hesitation Seokjin held Lisa's hand and helped her to sit on the sofa. Then he moved towards Jisoo.

"Jisoo........ stand up, sit on the sofa......" Holding her arms he said. Jisoo looks at him, with teary eyes. Doesn't say anything she follows his words.

But Seokjin doesn't say anything to Chaeyoung and Jennie. He knows Jennie is so soft hearted......he doesn't want to touch her. Someone there who needs to protect her. He looks at Jimin.

*Time skip

"I know we are personal enemies, but promise we will help you.....let us know..." Seokjin said. He looks at Chaeyoung who is still on the floor. She refused to sit on the sofa. When Taehyung told her to sit.....her reply......'I'm gonna die if I sit on the sofa......this floor is so cold, let them freeze me.....it will be comfortable.'

"Chaeyoung your knives are gone, your one gun is also missing........you killed someone?" He asks.

"I killed their people"  Chaeyoung coldly replied.

"Do you have any idea how many you killed?" Taehyung asks.

Looking at the hanging lights she answers, "More than fifty"

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin got shocked after hearing this. It is not easy to kill alone, another mafia gang 's people.....but for these girls it is fine. 

"Then, why are you scared? Take off your fear away Chaeng......you are pretty much stronger than hundreds of mafia gangs." Taehyung said to Chaeyoung. His concern for her is visible in his eyes. 

Jungkook is sitting next to Lisa. Every second he glances at her. She is still sobbing. 'Where is your attitude gone Lalisa?' He just thinks about it. Her wide smile, her big eyes, her attitude, her anger..........it looks like everything is important for him. He just wants to hug her at this moment..........He just wants to say that when she cries, she looks ugly.....but he can't. He doesn't know what happened with him? He Doesn't know why he feels so sad.

Jungkook places his hand on Lisa's. He can feel her hand is so cold. He looks into her eyes. Her red eyes, those reddish cheeks are the only thing he can see.

"Don't cry, you are the strongest person i have ever seen in my life Lisa.......you know....you look ugly when you cry." Jungkook said in one breath. Hearing his words Lisa's sob stopped. It is comfortable to hear something from him.