29

One week has passed, and no one goes to school. The 'Kill x me'organisation's leaders are busy with finding out 'Black Angles'. What they did on that day, it is not a simple topic. They have to pay for it.

On the other hand, Black angles are trying to find Shem. They forgot their real mission in the bar last week. They destroy their bar but those four divert their minds from the real mission. Lisa is looking for some files. There are thousands of files, Juu prepared for them. But she didn't tell them which file will help them in future. Because she didn't only want to make them strong physically but she also wanted to make them as a detective, so that they can carry their own missions, without others help.

"Mom how can I find the important one? We need something, something that can help us." Lisa says, she is tired of finding the files. So, Jisoo sighs and stands up to take a look at the files.

"Jisoo, close your eyes and just hold a file." Jennie who is studying a magazine, advised Jisoo. Jisoo looks at her then those files. Surprisingly she follows Jennie. She closes her eyes and takes her hand on a file. Lisa and Jennie laugh at her. Because the file is empty. Jisoo throws the file towards Jennie.

"You two........" She says and again starts to find important files. The file which Jisoo threw towards Jennie, Jennie holds it and again throws it towards Chaeyoung.

"Why are you eating ? Go help her." Jennie says with a playful tone. The file directly falls on her plate. She really hates this. She takes the file and opens it............. empty. But suddenly her eyes fall at the file, again. Something is written there.

I know you are looking for it and you need it.

12 June,

'Kill x me' organisation can help you with Shinci and Leeno. These two are very powerful. The following organisation is their friend. You should be close with 'Kill x me', then you can take your next move.

And you should g......................

~Juu

Chaeyoung's words stop in her mouth. She shows the note to Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa.

"Why 'Kill x me'? We already ruined everything. We are an 'Official enemy ' with them." Lisa says. The four of them are sitting on the floor. They are thinking why is the world so difficult for them?

"But wait she also tried to write something here but she didn't." Jennie says pointing the incomplete sentence. Jisoo closes her eyes. Her mind can't load so many questions. Then Chaeyoung says raising her two hands, "We know our power and we can do it by ourselves, so no need to go to them." Lisa and Jennie also agree with her. But Jisoo has not said a word. She is the eldest of the group. So she need to think about every steps.

8 pm

Black Angles are sleeping peacefully. There are no one who can disturb them. Today's moon is so bright. The sky is clear. But suddenly Chaeyoung's phone bazzed. She wakes up and take the phone...................number is not saved. No one knows her number except Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa. She only use this number to call them. But a incoming call? She decline the phone call. She is Chaeyoung, Rosé the leader of 'Black Angles', how can she sleep when an incoming call comes to her private number. She looks at the wall clock, 8:03 pm. They sleep today so early. But again someone called, but  this time not to their private number, this is 'Black Angles' official number. Not only her but Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa also wake up from sleeping. All of them run towards the telephone. Chaeyoung looks at them and takes the call.

'Black Angles', don't ignore my call, I'm not calling you for some stupid stuffs.

Who are you?