51

"Jen fast" Lisa said still her eyes on the surroundings.

"The keys are not working.....aah." Jennie is doing her best to open the secret door, but unluckily the keys are not working. She is sweating.

"We also can't break it." Lisa said. "There is no choice except to fight with them." She added. Jennie looks at her. After all they both know that they can't fight with them right now. Taehyi informed both of them to run through the secret door.

*Cllick*

They both look at each other. And then open the door.

"I can't believe that it will work after hearing your voice Lisa." Jennie said while breathing heavily. In this dangerous moment, Lisa makes out a small laugh.

They are running and running. They don't care how much darkness will cover them but they only know, they should run.

After running for just like twenty minutes at last they see a glimpse of light from the street light.

"Why is the door open?" Lisa asked while running. Because the exit door is supposed to be closed.

"Taehyi's men do it for us." Jennie replied still running towards the exit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jennie's phone is switched off......and Lisa's also........what the f**k we should do?" Jimin said kicking the tree continuously with anger. It is not the pure anger, it is called 'care'.

"Cool down Chim, they will be fine. Be positive." Seokjin said, placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo are staying a little far from the boys. They both are trying to contact with Black angles. 

"They are ready" Chaeyoung said to Jisoo. Jisoo nodded as a response.

*Phone buzz*

Jisoo look at the screen. "It's Jennie." They all run towards her just like their life is dependent on this name.

"Jennie"

"Yes, we are.....wait.......aah yeah we are on the forest road. Road no. 12......where are all of you?" After hearing her they all take out a relief breath. Jennie and Lisa are fine..... it's the main thing. Not hearing any response from them, Jennie said again,

"Are you all right? I'm saying that we are on road no.12.......come fast please. I don't wanna run....we are tired." She pronounce the last sentence in low voice.

"Aa....we are going there. Wait where you are right now." Jisoo said.

*In the car*

"What did you think....how many of them?" Jennie asks Jimin. Because Jimin and Jisoo keep saying that they could kill all of them.

"Maybe fifty or seventy....." Jimin said.

Lisa and Jennie both look at each other.

"No......maybe 100 or 150. Because 50...70 is nothing for us." Jisoo said proudly. This makes the boys roll their eyes.

"500 to 600" Lisa said in a manly voice. Not only Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin but Chaeyoung and our proud Jisoo also look at Lisa. Their eyes wide open. They never thought in their dreams that George would send 500 to 600 people only to kill them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's raining. The eight gang leaders are gonna spend the whole night in this old, dusty, wooden small house. There is no sign of a single human...... everything is silent, just the rain drops are fulfilling their ears.

Sitting carefully on the wooden floor Jisoo said,

"It's better to stay in the car."

"But I need to sleep you know. And you all know that our car is not that special that I can sleep there peacefully, placing my legs whenever I want..........." Jungkook continued his brief speech about sleeping. They all just listen to his blah blah so interestingly.

Lisa never thought that someone with broad shoulders, deep voice, killer eyes, can be this cute. Watching his talking she has now realised that you can see Jungkook as how you want. If you see him as dangerous, then he is........if you see him as kindless, stone hearted, then he is........if you see him as a baby then he is. Hundreds of times Lisa cursed herself to fall in love with him. It is not possible for her to be with him. He is just a visitor of her valuable life and not much. For the first time in her mafia life she is feeling a strange pain in her heart. She can't wish for anything.

Seokjin and Jisoo are not talking with each other that much. They can just share glances. Love is not only about joy. They know it. Both Seokjin and Jisoo believe that from Chaeyoung's meeting with Shinci and Leeno from Jennie and Lisa........all of these are happening for them. They have no courage to talk with each other right now.