28

A glass full of wine is on Chaeyoung's hand. Her hair is hiding her face. She is drunk.

"Yaa, Park Chaeyoung..........." Jennie shouts her name. Chaeyoung looks at Jennie and Jisoo. She glanced at the glass of wine in her hand and then again glanced at them. Why can't she say anything, what should she tell them?

"Come, hand this" Jisoo ordered her. Chaeyoung obidiantly hand the glass to Jisoo. Then she looks at Jennie. No, this time Jennie is also angry at her.

"I'm sorry, but you know right......when I'm drunk I'm becoming stronger, i can fight with everyone." Chaeyoung says, her arms are around on Jennie 's shoulder. Jennie glared at her. Chaeyoung shows a dramatic cry.....but it's can't work on, neither Jennie nor Jisoo.

"When you drink you are becoming crazier, you lost your mind.......you pabo." Jennie says. She slightly hit Chaeyoung's head. Jisoo looks at Jennie "hmmmm....... don't hit there." Jisoo says and Jennie mouthed a 'Okkkk' .

"They said that they will meet us at 10 pm and yet they are not here." Jennie says looking at her watch. "If they are not coming today I'll kill them tomorrow."  Jisoo says hitting the table.

"They look sexy." Taehyung says looking at the direction where Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie are sitting." Jimin looks at Taehyung. "Don't think to play with them, they are our enemies, i just want to kill them. I hate their over confident role." Jimin says.

"Where the other one? Lisa? She is not coming?" Jungkook asks. He is trying to find Lisa in the crowd. "My boy may be she got so much pain on her hands " Seokjin says and started to laugh. The other three also laugh at him.

At first Jungkook and Jimin comes towards Chaeyoung, Jennie and Jisoo. The girls are busy thinking about why they are not coming yet. But suddenly their gaze fall on them.

"You are late." Jisoo says, she is directly looking at them.

"We know." Jungkook replied. This makes both Jisoo and Jennie greeted their teeth.

Jimin and Jungkook sit on the sofa which is paired with the one where girls are sitting.

"Where are Seokjin and Taehyung?" Jennie asks. She doesn't need any answer because Taehyung and Seokjin is coming towards them. They can see these boys are rich, rich like them. Without greeting them Taehyung and Seokjin sit on the sofa.

"You want some drinks?" Taehyung ask them.

"No we are ok." Chaeyoung replied. This makes him laugh.

"You are coming in a bar and you said you are ok without drinks?!" He asks her. Chaeyoung looks at Jennie and then Jisoo. These death glares are really dangerous.

"Yes." Chaeyoung replied.

"What about Lisa? I wished she will come." Jungkook says. The smirk on his face. Before Jisoo could say something Jimin change the topic "You can dance? " He looks at Jennie. Jennie doesn't say anything and looks away.

"Why not? I can." Chaeyoung replied Jimin.

"Sing?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes" Chaeyoung replied.

"So you two don't have any talent?" Seokjin asks. It is heard insult more then a question. This time again Chaeyoung replied "They can but they are not in mood to dance and sing."

"But also how can we know that you can dance?" Seokjin asks.

"Let me show you " after saying this Chaeyoung stand up from her seat. Jennie and Jisoo are both shocked. If Chaeyoung go to the dance floor and hold the mice then it will be hard for them to control her. She will forget everything." Before Jennie and Jisoo could do something the lights flash on Chaeyoung. She is on the middle of the dance floor. Everyone's gaze lies on her.

Taehyung commanded to switch off the other lights. His eyes are focused on Chaeyoung. Jennie and Jisoo's mind is going crazy. They can't control her now. If she will be angry then something will happen here and she will definitely burn the bar.

The music starts. Chaeyoung is dancing like no one is present in the bar. She is enjoying the music. She wishes if Lisa will be here , they can dance together.

All mafia leaders are looking at her. Jisoo and Jennie just want to take off their eyes from their body.

"She can dance" Jimin complements to Chaeyoung. He never expected that one of them can dance. Watching her dance looks like she is an official dancer. If she can, also Jennie and the others. He thinks in his mind. Seokjin moves towards Jisoo. Jisoo looks at him. "You should also dance like her. I know you can dance." He says. Jisoo gives him her famous death glare. "You are the idol so you should dance except me." Jisoo says. Seokjin looks at her face, deeply. She is smiling, such a proud sister. Her black hair, those kissable lips are so amazing. His heart is beating very fast. He is so close to her. Again Jisoo looks at him. But this time Jisoo ignores his gaze on her and keeps smiling.

"Tae, looks like your enemy also can beat you in dance." Jungkook says to Taehyung. Because among them Taehyung hates Chaeyoung most. He hates everything about her. He hates her voice, hates her smile, hates her gaze, hates her hair, hates her attitude.............................etc.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook. Then speak " if she will beat you in singing, then?" Taehyung is enjoying Jungkook's reaction. Jungkook hates if someone sings better than him. "No way, you think she can beat me? No way." He tries to make himself culm.
"By the way she is hot." Jungkook says. "Look at her......" . Taehyung rolled his eyes. But not lying he is also amazed by her beauty, not much but yes, he is.

Jennie is singing the song with a small voice. Jimin can hear her voice. She can sing. She is also beautiful. Her devil-like figure is so charming. Jimin smirks looking at Jennie. But it can't work on him.

The music is stopped. The people are shouting for Chaeyoung to dance again. Some of them are trying to go to the dance floor. Suddenly Jennie's eyes fall on a guy. He is sitting in the middle of the sofa. There are three women sitting with him. Everyone is shouting for Chaeyoung but he is not. He is just looking at her. His eyes are on Chaeyoung. Jennie looks at Jisoo. Jisoo is also looking at the guy. Then she looks at Jennie. They are talking eyes to eyes. If Jennie and Jisoo can feel something about this man then why Chaeyoung not? In this big crowd Chaeyoung also feels something strange. She can feel someone looking at her. It is not a normal gaze. Chaeyoung is looking for Jisoo and Jennie. And she finds out. she comes down from the stage. She directly runs to them.

"I'm feeling strange." Chaeyoung tells them. Both Jisoo and Jennie nodded. "We also feel the same way as you." Jisoo says. Seokjin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin also can feel something happening with these three girls. But they don't feel the same thing as them. Seokjin who is standing close to Jisoo, can hear that they are talking about something strange. What about 'something strange'?

Jennie tells them "we have to go". Taehyung asks "why? Why this fast?" He is wondering what is happening with them. Why are they behaving like they have to do some important.

"Don't ask me again." Jennie replied. She is angry with him. How can he ask her a question at this time?

"You can't go" Jimin says. He is deathly looking at Jennie and the others. Jennie becomes more angry and just in a second she leads her hand towards Jimin. A slap is heard. Jimin touched his chick. Taehyung, Seokjin and Jungkook greet their teeth. Jungkook moves his body towards Jennie. He is just about to slap her, but Jimin grabs his hand. Taehyung grabbed his other hand and pulled him backwards. Now Jungkook understands. Jungkook gives Jimin a glance, it is not a glance..........it is a hint to let him do anything he wants.