18

Everyone panicked for this loud sound. Lisa is still in the room. Juu is shouting Lisa's name. She can't control herself. Jisoo's eyes widened as the tension increased in her mind. Unknowingly the fear, curiosity made her eyes teary. But she is trying to make Juu calm. Not only Jisoo but Chaeyoung is also trying her best to make her calm. Because what will do? Her body is so stiff to move when she looks at Juu, literally a crying and panicking mess. She gives her own water bottle from her bag. But of course Juu is not so easy to be calm. She is crying. She refuses the bottle.

At last Jisoo turns her body towards the sound. She walks fast in the direction. Her heart beat going crazy. She knows something is wrong. Of course Lisa is her enemy but she can't let something bad happen to her. She is running towards the room. But suddenly a cold hand stops her. Jisoo harshly tries to free her hand from this girl's gape. But the girl doesn't let her go.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jisoo asks the girl with angry tone. But she  is shocked by the girl's reaction. The girl just gives her a cold gaze.

It is the first time someone doesn't care about her anger. Jisoo looks at the girl. The black hair is amazing. Her milky hands are also beautiful like her face. Her face is not that big but perfect. But the Jisoo who never feels fear, who never cares about fear now somehow she has not enough courage to look at this girl's eyes. Her eyes are dark, cat eyes.

"You should not go there." Jennie replied with her furious voice. Her breath is heavy. It seems like she is struggling for air. Her heart is pounding very fast. She heard this sound five years ago. Yes this is the sound that she loved very much. But why is she panicking like others? Why is she feeling something wrong, something very dangerous.

Jennie knows this is the sound of a gunshot. And suddenly she sees a girl running towards the room from where the sound is heard. So she held her hand.

"This is a gunshot"

Jisoo's eyes are wide open. She can't say anything against her. Her words stop in her mouth. She takes her gaze on Jennie.

"What but...b...but Lisa is still there. I have to go.......for her.......for Miss J." Jisoo says to Jennie. "I can, i can save her....i have to go." Jisoo says and again starts to run towards the room. Jennie also runs with her.

Chaeyoung is there with Juu. She is really trying to make her stop.

"Miss please stop she will be fine there." But Juu glanced at her. And says "How can you say that?" Chaeyoung knows it is a normal question but the answer is difficult. What should she say to her?

"I know.........and i can say it..... confidently." She says. Juu is not saying anything. So she added"don't worry."

Juu is sitting on her seat. Everyone is running here and there but she is in the same seat. Chaeyoung is standing beside her. She knows Juu is disappointed by her answer but what can she do?

Suddenly two men, wearing masks are walking towards them. Their dress is black. Juu is not looking at them. But Chaeyoung is. She feels something wrong, something different. Their eyes, their walking style, their hands................... everything is different. They are really coming towards them. But no those people are not coming for her. It seems like they are coming for Juu. They are coming...........

Chaeyoung's eyes becomes dark. Her emotions change becomes a cold gaze. One of them is holding a knife. Now she knows what she should do. She moved her body towards those men. Juu doesn't understand what happens with Chaeyoung.

"Aaaaaaaaah" Chaeyoung holds the man's hand who is holding the knife and in a second breaks his hand. The man is shouting in pain holding his hand. Chaeyoung changes her gaze towards the other. He comes to kick her in the face but Chaeyoung easily attacks on his leg.

"You also break your leg by yourself"
She says to them with her same gaze and moves her head to Juu. Chaeyoung held her hand and walked towards the exit. This time Juu doesn't say anything.