34

Today they are ready to go to a bar. They can't live in peace in a house for two weeks. But secretly they are also doing their personal missions. Chaeyoung finds out that Shem is looking for her. It is very difficult for her to live with Lisa. Because if Shem sees Lisa then? He will tell his father, and that Leeno. Not that fast, the war between them...........'Black Angles' never let them end that peacefully.

On the other hand Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung are looking for 'Black Angles'. 'Black Angles' is their only one enemy, they can't let them stay freely in this world. No matter who they are, how powerful they are but this is the 'Kill x me' organisation's. They are both equally powerful. The only difference between them is, 'Black Angles' are unknown. No one knows what their next move will be......................where they live.....................They are pretty or just dangerous..............they are a mystery. In the mafia world everyone is scared of the 'Kill x me' organisation. Everyone knows their power but the other difference is no one knows 'Black Angles'power...................they know they are powerful but......how much?!

They choose a small but an wild bar which is really far from their house. Surprisingly today their choice met selecting the bar. Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung selected this because Nick informed them that for seven times 'Black Angles' leaders were in this bar. May be today there are no 'Black Angles' but they are curious to see why they love this bar so much.

They entered the bar. Lisa, Chaeyoung, Jennie and Jisoo's eyes are shining with happiness. They really love this bar. If they killed someone then no news will come tomorrow as a headline, If they sleep here no one dared to touch them, if they like to serve drinks then they let them do................they can do anything they want in this bar. That is why this bar is still beautiful like before.

Lisa lead her body to the bar counter. She gives the man her sweetest smile and she take the glasses on her hands. She loves to serve drinks, it's kinda her hobby.

Chaeyoung is drinking as much as she can. She is just entered the bar and started drinking!!! What type of girl is she?

Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung is just looking at them. Jimin's eyes falls on somewhere,

A slim girl with black curl hair is in a guy's embrace. Yes the girl is Jennie..........his enemy. But he got angry just looking at her. Her smile makes him more angry. 'How can she smile at someone? She is a play girl. Fu*k Jimin why you care about her.' Jimin looks away.

After a few minutes they heard a sweet voice. All of them are looking at the stage. There Jisoo is with a mic. Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jennie smile at her........a proud smile.

"So she can sing......."Seokjin mumbled himself.

"We are just coming in the bar and......they just change the whole bar......." Jungkook said shipping his drink.

"Don't know how many secrets they have....... let's just enjoy." Taehyung said looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo ended the song. Everyone claps at her. Some people are again saying her to sing. Looking at them Jisoo said with a smile,

"How about I bring someone special for you all?"  The lights are move to Jennie.

*Time skip

Chaeyoung and Lisa on the stage. They are dancing on random songs. People are going crazy looking at them.

"Tae, the monster is really hot, right?" Jungkook asks Taehyung. Taehyung glares at him with a smirk.

"I want to play with her badly" Jungkook said while looking at Chaeyoung dancing. Lisa is not on the stage. She is going to drink some more glasses of wine so that she can dance by her heart.