40

A tall man enters the room. Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin stand up and bow to him. After all they have no idea who he is so they bowed.

"Nice, you bring all the files ?" He asked.

"Yes...yes.." they answered. The man sits on the single leather chair. He takes the files and takes his glances in every page. 

"Chae......" Jisoo called her name. And just in a second Chaeyoung held the man's one hand and to the other hand she stopped him from shouting. She took out her knife and placed it near his neck.

"Don't shout......a single word or a single move..... I'll kill you. Tell me where the main office is?" The guard points his finger to the left direction. Chaeyoung looked at him. 

"You bloody.....you really want to die." She said. This time the guard points his finger to the right side. Again Chaeyoung looks at him greeting her teeth. And she placed the knife closer to his neck....................

"One." Jisoo counts. All of them get what she is saying.

A smile formed on Taehyung's lips. 'girl, you are perfect to fight with me.'

"Where are you? Tell me." Taehyung said to Chaeyoung.

"I don't know, but a big painting of a Rose is on the wall." She said, still checking the rooms.

"Oh wait, I think the main office is on the top floor." Chaeyoung added.

"I'm directly going to the top floor." Taehyung informed them.

Jungkook, Lisa, Jimin and Seokjin are talking with him because they have no choice. The man changed the topic and asked,

"But why I'm feeling that you are someone else." He said looking at Jimin, Seokjin, Jungkook.

"What?" They asked curiously.

The man looked at them.

"You three are the leaders of the 'Kill x me' organisation." They were shocked by this. But before he could take action, Jimin grabbed his neck and took him a strong punch on his neck. He fell on the ground.

"Two." Jisoo counts.

Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin come out of the room.

"Tae, where are you?" Seokjin ask.

"On the top floor." Taehyung said.

But twenty guards blocked them. Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin stop. But before they grab their guns properly to shoot them, they started to show their martial arts.

"Lisa are you ok?" Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie's voice could be heard.

"Ok... don't worry. They are just like kids." Lisa replied.

"Guys don't let them shoot easily. One shoot and whole building will wake up." Jisoo said.

Taehyung is on the top floor. But this floor is totally different from others. Not so much lighting. He knows it is not a good sign.

"Chaeyoung, the main office is here." He said.

On the other hand Chaeyoung is also fighting with some security guards. But hearing his voice, she becomes more stronger and doesn't know what she did but yes all of them are laying on the floor.

"I'm...I'm going." She said breathing heavily.

Jennie and Jisoo are keep glancing at each other. They want to go. They want to help them badly.

Chaeyoung takes the lift. And she can see three people are lying. She gives a smirk because she knows it is done by Taehyung.

"Taehyung, tell us the environment." Jennie said.

"Dangerous. I don't think all of us six should be here. Lisa, Kook, Jimin and hyung you should manage the rest of them.  Me and Chaeyoung will deal with it." He replied.

"Ok"

"Let's go..........we should kill his all security guards. It will be good for us." Lisa said. Just as she said they should kill all of them so they stopped the lifts in third, fourth, fivth and sixth floor. As expected there are many security guards on every floor.

"Oh....I think Chaeyoung already killed them." Lisa said looking at some bodyguards. She can feel the cuts in their body given by her so-called twins Chaeyoung.

"Are you on the third floor?"  Chaeyoung asks her. Lisa replied "yes".

"Then go you can find some more guards." Chaeyoung's words light up on her face.

"I'm so hungry....." Lisa said and started to laugh.

Taehyung is looking at his surrounding. But suddenly his gaze lay on a shadow. And a gun shot is heard. Jisoo, Jennie screamed, "what?". Chaeyoung, Lisa, and the other three eyes wide open. No, this is not good for them.

"Guys, someone tries to shoot me. I know how many guards are here but it looks like their special guards are at the top floor." Taehyung said with a low voice.

"You ok?" Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin panicked for a little bit. After knowing that he is fine, they take their breath.

"Taehyung wait where you are. I'm going." Chaeyoung said.

Just like before 20 to 25 security guards blocked Lisa. At first Lisa looks at them. She gives them an awkward smile and said,

"Are you all gonna fight with me? Or like to shoot me? Com'n I'm alone, throw your guns." Fliping her hair Lisa said. And after only in one minutes Lisa plastered their mouth with tape. They have not enough strength to look at her.