13

"that girl Jennie is really confusing."

Chaeyoung says in a disappointing sound. She thought that Jennie would contact her because of the way she asked her for her number. And now two days have passed........no phone call. Chaeyoung really needs a partner to help her at dancing and singing and of course help her against her nervousness. But it looks like she has no way
............ just practice alone.

Jennie is drinking the juice.......her brother made it for her. She is sweating. And also breathing deeply and fast. Her anger makes it more difficult to practice. If she forgets her steps then she becomes angry at herself and just to control her anger and her condition going crazy.

"Take a deep breath" 
........ Juhang commanded her. It is not a command, it is the advice to his sister, it sounds cold but it is the easiest way to take care of his sister.

Jennie lies on the cold floor for 10 minutes. Then she suddenly realised that something very important she forgot to do. She wakes up and ruch towards her black leather jacket.

*Ring.............................
.
.
.
No response

*Ring.......,.....................
.
.
.
No response

*Ring...........................
.
.
.
Again no response. Of course it is Jennie's fault to forget to call her but at least she tries now and she doesn't pick it up. So it's enough.

Juhang is a little upset for his sister. His sister is really a hard worker. She never wants to disappoint herself as a lazy person. He never tells her that he loves her very much and as a brother he cares about her, he can't. He sits on the same floor as Jennie. He touches her head softly. Jennie is still angry at Chaeyoung and at herself.

"Take a rest " Juhang says. Jennie looks at his eyes. She can see the care, the love for her, the fear of losing her...........she can understand everything. She also loves him the same way he loves her. She can do anything for her brother. Instead of saying 'you are the best brother '...........she says 'tou are the greatest monster', instead of saying 'i love you my dear brother '..........she says 'I hate you, You fucking monster.'

Jennie doesn't say anything and goes to take a shower first.

Chaeyoung's phone died by falling in the waters. Her sim card also died, so her number. There are two or four calls she heard when she was bathing. What would she do if those calls were important?