20

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa all three are fighting against those men. They don't have any idea where they are. If you like to say that they lost themselves then you can. Because they don't know what they are doing. The gun is the only thing they know. They are just kills one by one. Blood is on their clothes. Not only but also on their faces. They forget that they have to go home. Jisoo and Lisa both forget that they were enemies. But now they look more than friends.

"Chu............" Lisa kills the man who is coming towards Jisoo. So this attitude queen Lisa gives her a  nickname? Really? No she herself doesn't know about it. And Jisoo ? She also doesn't know that her so-called enemy gives her a nickname.

Now they are done. Done with enemies or done with guns?!!

"So we have  done it? " Jennie asks herself in disbelief, she forgets that there are two girls who are present. 

"Yes ......yes .......yes " Lisa says to her. Her eyes are shining and also a little bit teary. 

Jennie looks at Lisa. From top to bottom. Then reality also hit Lisa. Who is this girl? She doesn't know about her? But yes she was also fighting with those people right? Is this girl Jisoo's friend? Lisa is now looking at Jisoo. But this little Jisoo who is fighting with this smells of blood.........she has no idea what in this world is going on.

"But we ca.. can't.....we can't kill them. You two think we do this all? How? How can we kill them?" Jisoo says with a serious tone. Then Lisa and Jennie move their eyes in another direction.................a lot......a lot of dead bodies. These senses mostly affect Lalisa. Her eyes are wide open. Her hands are shaking and legs also. The cold hit her differently. She can't stand there anymore. She loses her balance and falls on the cold ground which is totally covered with leaves.

Then they realise they are lost. This is not only a forest........... now this is a forest full of dead bodies. Jisoo and Jennie also sit on the ground. The fear in their eyes. Their eyes are teary. They are crying........ silently. They have not a single courage to lead their feet. For them it is a new world.

Of course it's a new world and it's also a new life for them. This destiny really wants them to be strong like wind which can throw you from their path...................hot like fire which can burn you.......................cold like ice which can freeze you.

Like

Comment

Share

Purple you
Blacktan &Armlink
💜

Black Angels जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें