50

Jimin drives the car as fast as he can because of Jisoo's panic situation. Seokjin grabbed her left hand and tried to make her culm.

At last they find Taehyung and Chaeyoung on the side of the road. Just like a horror movie scence, Chaeyoung is crying and there Taehyung not exactly know what he should do.

For a moment Jisoo stopped and looked at Chaeyoung's direction. A drop of tear touches her cheek. She has no courage to face Chaeyoung. It breaks her heart watching her sitting on the ground and crying. Chaeyoung does not cry so easily ......but today she is crying. Jisoo can feel that those tears are not her anger. She can feel that Chaeyoung's heart is broken.

Seokjin looks at Jisoo. He follows her eyes and finds that she is looking at Chaeyoung.

"Jisoo, go....go and talk to her
She needs you badly." Seokjin said her with a law voice. Jisoo just gave him a little nod.

Chaeyoung is still crying and she is saying everything to Taehyung. She want to share her pain with him. She has no idea that Jisoo, Seokjin, Jimin and Jungkook are also there watching her. Suddenly she feels a warm hand touches her shoulder. She looks at the hand, the white crystal breslet. Chaeyoung hugged her.

"Chae, I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry........" Jisoo also started to cry.  She rubbed her back.

But Chaeyoung looks into her eyes. So Jisoo also. A glimpse of pain, a glimpse of fear on Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Chae........what happened? Tell me." Jisoo said. It's Jisoo, how can she ignore those pains that she just sees in Chaeyoung's eyes. Then she moved her head to Taehyung.

"Taehyung... what happened? Tell me about everything." She looks at him wishing that he would give her the answer. Taehyung looks at Chaeyoung then Jisoo.

"We saw Shinci and Leeno the partners of George in his new mission 171. She talked with them. And after that the shooting started and we ran away from the bar. But I have no idea why she is crying....I....." Taehyung stopped. This makes them curious to know why she is crying like this. Because she is Park Chaeyoung, the devil but watching her crying is really not feeling good. Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin are examining the whole place. 

But there is Jisoo, who knows why she is crying. She also wants to cry at this moment but she can't. She feels that Chaeyoung holds her hands. She looks at her.

"You know they are the same........same as before..........they are the same as before. They talk about our parents. But I still can't fight with them..........I ......I have to run away from them, Chu........are we not strong enough to fight with them?" Jisoo just hugged her tightly. She can't describe how she is feeling right now.

Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are looking at each other. Yes they are thinking right.......there are many things that they have to know about these four girls.

Jennie is sitting right beside next to Lisa's sleeping body. She is scared, she is scared to lose someone precious in her life. But..... she heard the doorbell. Her eyes shine with joy. She runs to the door. She wishes Chaeyoung will be fine.

One step back....... she stopped running and looked at the door which is a few fits away from her. She takes a few steps more towards the back. Jennie runs directly to Lisa's room. But Lisa is awake already.

"Are you already awake...."  Jennie said.

"I'm feeling something strange, where is everyone?" Lisa said in a hurry.

"They were with Chaeyoung and Taehyung..... I'll tell you later about this but listen, the strange feeling that you are feeling is right Liz..........Our house is surrounded by enemies......." Jennie said and hurriedly dialed Jisoo's number. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't cry, look Jennie is calling me, she will not be okay if she heard you cry...." Jisoo said. The boys are also gathered to hear why Jennie is calling.

"Hello? "

"Jisoo everything is fine?"

"Yes"

"Oh it's feel good to hear.... Chaeyoung is fine?"

"Yes, she is......"

"Jisoo listen some people are surroundings our house.......so*gun shots*.........Jisoo I'll call you later."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How many of them?" Chaeyoung asks Jisoo. But Jisoo shake her head.

"She doesn't know but I think not much maybe....."

"But they are there alone, just two of them....what should we do?" Jimin said.

Sorry for late update guys, I'm really busy with my studies.

Love yaa

Blacktan
Armlink forever
💜