Our life

"What are you doing on bed? You dumb head, it's already late for school." Jennie scolded Lisa. But there are no signs of  Lisa waking up.

"I already told you Jen not that sweetly................hm.......take it........take it." Jisoo gives Jennie a mug of water. At first Jennie looks at the mug then Jisoo, Jisoo wink at her. Jennie takes the mug and gives Jisoo a satisfying smile.

Jennie is looking at Lisa, this lazy girl is still sleeping. Jennie smirks and before she does something Lisa's eyes are on Jennie. This is the most heartbreaking moment for  Lisa. In this house no one let her sleep peacefully except Chaeyoung. And Jennie is trying to wake her up with this cold water?!!

"You , whae whae?" Lisa quickly rushes from the bed. Jennie is still there, standing. She is now preparing herself for Lisa's loud voice which is now blowing towards her. She throws the mug again in the bathroom and starts running towards the kitchen. In the kitchen Chaeyoung is making breakfast. According to Jisoo both Chaeyoung and Jennie are definitely the best cooks in Seoul. But unfortunately the eldest Jisoo can't cook. Not the eldest but the youngest also can't cook. Jennie goes to the kitchen and she hugs Chaeyoung from the back. By the way it is her routine.

"Jennie take it, i think today we will be late again. And you know right if we are late then those four monsters are again gonna complain to the teacher about us and again, again, again........ an extra assignment." In school there is no one who can go against them but the four boys who always try to make trouble for them. Chaeyoung is so done with them. Chaeyoung always stays quiet.

"Who says to do an assignment? Haaa? We never do any assignments as a punishment except you. Don't mind about this." Jennie says to Chaeyoung while eating her bread.

It's been five years since Juu's death. The big mansion has become a lonely wheel. And they are not only college students. This is a way to hide their identity. They are the bosses of one of the biggest bars in Korea. And this identity is also not enough for them because they are the leaders of the biggest gang in Korea. This is a long story. Five years passed. They are living their own life. These five years are the hardest part of their life. The stones make them sharper than before. Literally no one knows their real identity in school. But everyone is scared of them. They remember everything. Juu's words buzz in their heads every second. They never forget the view of Juu's death. They are hiding their identity for revenge. This revenge is their parents last wish, they never forget it.

"I'm also coming." Both Jisoo and Lisa are running to the kitchen.

(I give just a hint of their outfit, if you don't like it then I'm sorry. )

Jisoo

Jennie

Jennie