31

Jisoo is on her way to the hotel room 129. She can't wear any ipods, may Leehang be crazy for women but it doesn't mean that he does not check her. She can see the bodyguards outside of his room.

"Wait" one of them said to Jisoo. He checks her by the security detector and lets her go inside the room. Inside the room, Leehang is lying on his bed. He heard her footsteps and smiled at her.

Jennie, Lisa, Jungkook and Seokjin are in the hotel. They don't do anything just roam around the hotel rooms.  They are checking the people. They don't believe a mafia leader is living in this hotel with his few bodyguards. But they are still fights in this serious mission for some nonsense stuff. Jimin and Jennie fought for their opinions. That is why Jimin is not in their team. And Chaeyoung who really hates partnership with Taehyung, but still she is with him because Jennie told her. And she can't deny Jennie. Seokjin and Jungkook do not care about anything. That is why Lisa called them dull, especially Jungkook. And Jungkook who is really serious with his sentence that he told Lisa, "after this mission I'll kill you"

Chaeyoung, Taehyung and Jimin in the hotel room 124.

"Jimin what you will choose? gun or knife?" Taehyung asks him. Jimin answers,

"Gun is better." Taehyung gives him a smile. They are talking nonstop and Chaeyoung feels they makes her outcaste.

"STOP......" Chaeyoung shouts both of them.

"What ? We are talking, what happens to you?" Taehyung said with his 'don't care' face.

"I say stop talking like goats, pick your guns". Chaeyoung said with her deep and loud voice.

"Is this an order?" Jimin asks her. Jimin points a finger towards her. Chaeyoung looks at the finger then his face.

"Don't dare to point your finger. It is Jennie who lied to me in the kitchen, I already know the truth but if she said it to me herself, then I killed you that day. " 

Jimin clench his jaw. But Taehyung said,

"And you think I'll let you go?"

The blutooth connected. Lisa said,

"Hey Chae are you ready?" She only takes Chaeyoung's name but it doesn't mean that she is not asking Taehyung and Jimin....just she doesn't want to take their names.

In room no. 129 Jisoo punches Leehang with her full stranth and kick on the back of his head. Her skills work like anesthesia. She changed her dress to her real one................Black jeans with a leader Jacket.

After Chaeyoung, Jimin and Taehyung killed the bodyguards they entered the room. Jungkook and Seokjin change their dresses to those bodyguards dress and stands outside of the door. Jennie and Lisa run to the car.

"Jisoo the card?" Chaeyoung asks Jisoo who is looking for the password card in the whole room. She replied with a sad face.

"No."

"Here........" Taehyung said showing them a card. Yes, it the card they are looking for.

Wearing sunglasses, mask and hat they come out of the room. Jungkook and Seokjin also joins them. They separated on the two car. Chaeyoung, Taehyung and Jimin are in the car with Jennie and Jungkook, Seokjin, Jisoo with Lisa.

*Time skip

After sending about the mission to Taehyi now they are in the living room.

"So the next mission is two weeks later." Jisoo said to herself to relax her head on the edge of the sofa.

"Among you who is the strongest?" Seokjin asks the girls. He is the only one who always changes the topic.

"Jennie" Jisoo said. The boys look at her. Jimin thought in his mind 'really? She is the strongest? No, I can see she is not!?'

"But she has the weakest points, that's why she is not our main killer." Jisoo added.

"And who is the weakest among you four?" Jimin asks. This time also Jisoo replied,

"Me"

"I like your straight forward character." Seokjin says and wink at Jisoo. Jisoo lips make a small smile. But again 'Jisoo, Kim Sooya wake up....why you always lost somewhere?!'

"Chaeyoung is your main killer right?" Taehyung asks. Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa look at Chaeyoung.

"Why? Why you think she is the main killer?" Lisa ask him. Taehyung looks at Lisa and said,

"Why just I'm asking.....why you four are panicking like I'm asking you to die?"

"Ah not again, let's do something fun. We know that we are an enemy, an OFFICIAL enemy, but now we are team so we should not fight like four, five years kids. If one of us will die then we also." Seokjin said with his serious face. Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa never seen him that serious so they don't say anything.

Today Chaeyoung and Jennie cook for them. Seokjin got a heavy cut in his right hand while fighting with the body guards so he couldn't cook. Jennie and Chaeyoung also don't want to cook for them but Jisoo told them cook because she is agree with Seokjin. Jisoo, Lisa and the boys are watching tv.............together. They are again watching some mysterious murder cases.

"I have a question for Taehyung and Jungkook." Lisa said looking at Taehyung and Jungkook. They move their eyes towards her.

"Why you look like same? Means everything....SAME."

"They are brothers." Jimin answers hitting Taehyung's arm.

*Time skip

They are at their small living room. Today no one is watching tv or playing video games, they are talking about many mafia gangs and best fighters.

" Hey from today let's share our work." Jennie said.

"Means?" Jimin asks.

"Means everyone has to do something, no one can live a peaceful life in this house. Me and Chaeyoung already think about it."

"And you will give us the harder one?!" Jungkook asks. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and said,

" Then ok let's share between you and Lisa." Lisa and Jungkook's eyes wide open.

"What? Never.....we can't work together." Both yelled at Chaeyoung. But Chaeyoung ignores their anger and again says,

"Jennie and Jimin, Jisoo and Seokjin me and Taehyung............ that's it."

" Wait, me and you? Not possible ." Taehyung said. His anger again comes in his prince-like face.

"Shut up......we have to....do you think I'm so happy to work with you? No. But we have to." Chaeyoung shouts at him. Not lying but if someone puts them together in a room then God knows what will happen with the poor room!!

"Ok fine let's share the works " Jisoo said.

"Chaeyoung and Taehyung cook at night and Seokjin and Jisoo in the morning, me and Jimin in the day time..................... cleaning.......gives water in the plants..................$#&...etc." Jennie describes everything. And it is Taehyi who massaged Chaeyoung about it. Not only the boys but the girls also feel like they are not coming for some dangerous mission. They are the strongest leaders......... and now they have to share work between them?!! What a nonsense world!!

It's been a long time Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung are doing something with someone. In the last five years they were spending their life like a robot. They had to forget their emotions, they were living with corpses. Every time they had to kill someone. They slept with guns and swords. And that life mostly affected Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was a cold and sweet girl and this character was hated by their boss. He ordered her to be killed people in the morning. She always went to eat with blood. That's why she became the most dangerous killer of their group. Living there for four years they became wild. They forget about humanity, tears, love. They only remember the bond between them. They killed many Trainees together, only to save each other. And at last, one day Lisa killed their boss. With those trainees they made the most powerful gang 'Black Angles'. This is their untold story. They can't say it, they can't think about it.

They kill everyone who dared to talk against them. They don't care if the person is young and old. But after thousands of fights they don't do anything with 'Kill x me'organisation's leaders. Because fire can't burn the fire, but if it combines it will burn the whole world.