we meet again

Seokjin, Taehyung and Jimin Stop for a moment. They can clearly see the fear in Hoseok's eyes. So they run towards him.

"Hey what's the matter?"

"Why are you sweating?"

"Please give me water...." Hoseok said Jimin passed him a bottle of water. They let him sit on the chair.

"Someone was here......" Hoseok said and stared at the window.

Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung look at each other and then look at Hoseok. After a second they laughed.

"Aah, hyung....why are you so scared? Someone means what? A ghost?....... don't try to fool us" Taehyung said.

"I'm not joking guys. She is here, a girl....you have no idea how strong she is.......here, look, she broke this and put its sharp piece towards me, she was aiming the piece directly to my neck........I'm not joking."

This time their smiles and laughs have faded out.

"Okay, we understand....you know her face? Jimin asked.

"Are you still thinking that I'm joking?" Hoseok shouted.

"No hyung....we really mean it."

After hearing all about the incident a little hint of fear comes to their mind. A fear of losing someone, a fear of killing someone, a fear of can't protect someone.

It's 7 pm. Everyone headed to their own room. But Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin are still awake. Jungkook just entered the room. But he can feel something is wrong.

"What is it?" He asked them. Taehyung describes everything.

"Maybe someone else. Maybe they are our haters. Because they are trying to attack Hoseok." Seokjin said. They all nodded.

"No, they are not someone." Jungkook waits and looks at them. This makes the three of them look at him with curiosity.

"What?"

"I saw her. I saw Chaeyoung." This name holds the power to change their mind, mood everything. All the words stuck in their tongue....the breath stops for a few seconds to hear the internal pain blowing in their hearts. No words are coming this time, no questions. Jungkook takes out a piece of paper .

"Here, she gave me this, they are calling us to the forest." Jungkook said show them the little piece of paper.

"Nere the river....." Taehyung said......"the end of the road that lead to the river!?" He looks at the others.
.
.
.
.
It's the best day. They are ready to go. The huge question is sucking their head..."Why they again come to them". They have never imagined that they will show up to them again. If they are planning to kill them then they will die. At least the regents will desepear from their life. They are in pain but at the same time, they are happy for knowing that Chaeyoung is fine, they happy to know that they are still strong like before.

On the other hand the four girls are already there. The river is not that much deep but it's waves are so powerful. Just Jennie is observing the waves. The guns, knife everything is ready.

"Hope they will come in time." Lisa said.

Time skip

They stop the engine of their car.

"Let's go" Taehyung said.

It's going to be night soon. They can see the glimpse of the moon in the sky. Seokjin look at the other three.

"We are here..." He said and stop.

Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo look at each other. Those indescribable words are still in their mind.