42

"Why didn't you say about it earlier?" Jisoo said to Seokjin. She helped him to take off his black blazer. Lisa and Jisoo's eyes went wide. The white shirt is now red. Jungkook is also breathing heavily.

"Hyung.....................Jisoo, Lisa please do something." He said. 

"Yes.................yes" Jisoo said quickly. She can feel Jungkook is trying his best to calm himself. Jisoo says to Lisa to keep talking with him.

"Jungkook, don't worry Jisoo is the best among us. She can manage it. Don't worry ok." Placing her hand on Jungkook's shoulder from the back seat Lisa said. But Lisa's another happy pill just nodded. He doesn't say anything.

"Seokjin it will hurt a little bit forgive me ok." Jisoo said to him. Jisoo help him to take off his shirt. She looks into his eyes.

"Don't worry." She said. Unknowingly Seokjin's pains are gone by her warm behaviour towards him.

Jisoo is not good in fighting among them, but she is good in everything. You can say she is a doctor for them. She is good at pulling out bullets from body. Taehyi's choice is really good.

"Aaaaah, it is hurting." Seokjin said in pain. Jisoo is also done. She pulled out the bullet.

*Time skip

"Hyung you're feeling better?" Jimin asked Seokjin.

"Yeah, I'm fine...you know I can run" looking at everyone he said. All of them start to laugh. After all they have learnt to laugh at each other's joke.

"Lisa is really good in fighting." Jimin said.

"Yes, she is really fearless. She simply handle everything." Jennie said with a proud smile looking at Lisa. Lisa makes a dramatic face and place her head to Jennie's lap.

"You and Jungkook are good combination." Don't know why but Seokjin's complement stop all of them. He look at them. 'Oh, the 'official enemy' is still in their head.'

"What all of you are thinking? They should be mission partners." Without any hesitation he opens his mouth again.

"Yes, they have same personality." Jennie said giving Lisa an awkward smile.

"Girls let's go to bed." Jisoo said looking at the wall clock. Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa went their room. But these four boys are still in the mini living room.

"Hyung you don't say a 'thanks' to Jisoo." Jungkook said. Seokjin looks at him. He really couldn't say anything to her. Her pale face when she looks at him with blood, her strong gaze when she pulled out the bullet, the way she helped him to take off his blazer and shirt....................... everything is new. His inner heart shouting, 'Kim Jisoo, am I fall in you? My heart really loves you.'

"Lisa and Chaeyoung are really good fighters." Jimin said.

"A different between them?" Seokjin asks him. He thinks for a moment but Jungkook said,

"I don't know that much about Chaeyoung but Lisa is really cool. She is so neat in killing people. She killed them very technically." Then they look at Taehyung.

"Chaeyoung is a crazy killer. She loves to give them pain more than kill them directly and release. She is dangerous and powerful." He said.

"Yeah she is totally different than we thought. We thought that she couldn't fight and was a nerd." Jimin said looking at Taehyung.

"They are really different then we thought."

It is 1.30 and all of them are sleeping. They switched off all the lights of the living room, kitchen and coridors. But Jimin is awake. He can't understand why he feels like this? He is in confusion. Suddenly he called Seokjin.

"Jin hyung.......... you...you are not sleeping?" Jimin asked him because sleeping Seokjin never responce any calls.

"Yeah. I can't sleep. Jimin come in my room." He said.

"Ok hyung, but you're ok right? Is the wound is hurting?"

"No. Just come in my room Jimin."

Jimin is in Seokjin's room.

"Why you called me in your room?" He asked Seokjin

"I have to tell you something." Seokjin said. Jimin looks at him.

"I....Jimin...I know we are....."

"Hyung, what happens with you? Just tell me. Is this so important that you are scared of me to tell?"  Watching Seokjin's puzzle face he said.

"Hyung.............."

"I fuckin' love Jisoo."

Silent..............

"What are you saying?" This is Jimin's first expression.

"I know it is not good to fall for someone, but my heart already fall in love with her. What should I do?" He said looking at the lights of outside. These sentences touches Jimin.

"But what about her? What you think she feels the same as you?" Jimin's words are softer than before. He lost in his own world.

"I don't know. But I can't control the feelings that I have towards her. I love her Jimin, I love her." He is struggling with his emotions towards Jisoo. He can't underestimate that feeling.  

Silence............

"Why you called me?" Seokjin asked Jimin changing the topic.

"I know you know about me. You know that I also love Jennie. You already know how much I care about her." Jimin said laying on the bed.

"At last you have told me." Seokjin said with a soft smile.

Seokjin knows everything about them. He knows that Jimin deeply fall for Jennie. He knows Jungkook and Lisa both feel so comfortable together.  He knows Taehyung is a man who does not care about anything but his anger changes into ice when he looks at Chaeyoung.

"Those four girls are so powerful Jimin. We can't beat them. They don't have to kill our people, they already win our hearts."