25

"Tell us why you are here ? Really? For us?" Taehyung asks Chaeyoung. The playful smile is on his face. But Chaeyoung is still not telling anything but just listening to them.

"Girl why are you not answering us. You know i hate quiet people." Seokjin says Chaeyoung, pointing a finger at her. Seokjin is angry. He really hates it if someone ignores their questions.

"Chaeyoung,...............her name. Call her by her name if you want her response." Lisa says him with a cold tone. Jisoo added from back"Or attention ". The four three girls are also comes to the parking lot. Now the boys are also in their real character. They are not playful anymore. Lisa and Jisoo's words destroy their ego. The sudden appearance of Lisa and Jisoo makes him uncontrolled Before he could go towards the girls Jimin grabbed his shoulder.

"They are just some normal girls who don't know about their limits." Jimin gives them a death glare. But this time Jennie spoke "Don't forget your limit, i hate if someone cross limits which is made by me." Jennie gives him the same death glare. Jennie is always savage. Her savage reply always breaks Jimin's attitude. Jimin hates her and Chaeyoung more than the other two. Because Jennie always cuts his opinion and Chaeyoung never cares about them. Both Jimin and Jennie are fighting eyes to eyes. They don't speak so much but the cold aura is really bad. This cold war can destroy everything.

Now the famous handsome Taehyung is coming towards Jennie. Jimin can't control him if his anger crosses the limit. The anger can see in his face. His steps are slow but it is heavy. He is straightly looking at Jennie. If the girl is someone else then she might be run away from him, from this danger but this girl is Jennie, Jennie Kim. She doesn't like to run away. She is also looking at him, in his eyes.

"Stop...................." The girl Chaeyoung who is quite for many minutes are now back. She shout at Taehyung. Taehyung stops walking towards Jennie. Everyone looking at Chaeyoung. And Chaeyoung is looking at Taehyung. Her chicks are red, eyes are teary, it is not the real tear it is the sign of her anger. The students are watching them. The crowd is gone. This time Chaeyoung comes towards Taehyung. No walking style is something different from the other days. Today she is walking like she really doesn't care about anything. And she is now too close to Taehyung. He can feel her breath on his ears. Chaeyoung parted her lips to say something on Taehyung's ears.

"Meet us at 'Kill x me' bar I'll show you who we are." After Chaeyoung says this she glance at Taehyung and Taehyung also looks into her eyes. Then Chaeyoung moves to the girls. There is a small smirk on Taehyung's lips. What does she think about who they are? Only a member of BTS? Then let's show them tonight who they are. Taehyung also moved his direction to his boys. Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin also can see his satisfied smile. If Taehyung is satisfied then it is good news for them. Because Taehyung is the one who can't control his anger. If the whole world laughs then there is a person who doesn't and that person is Taehyung. The whole school crowd is trying to catch what just happened. Are Taehyung and Chaeyoung are in relation ship? Or what?

The popular boys and girls are separated for this time. The gathering is also not there anymore. Some girls are talking about Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung. They hate them, because these four girls always makes trouble for their idols. On the other hand boys are talking about how beautiful Lisa is!! Jennie's attitude!!! Jisoo's smile and Chaeyoung's cold gaze. Extually these four are not idols, not superstar but they have their own fanbase. The school boys are crazy over them. There are many popular idols that come in this school. Tzuyu and Sana from twice, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun from Exo......................

Jennie kick the door of their classroom. The teacher is not coming yet. They sits on their permanent seat. Lisa's seat beside the window because she loves to see who new student is coming, what new things happen in the school. Chaeyoung next to Lisa . Then Jisoo and at last Jennie. Jennie sits on the last because she always has to do some stuff like, shut the classroom. If Jennie is in the mood then no one speaks loudly. They don't want to die that soon right? And the leaders of 'Kill x me' organisation sits infront of them, face to face. The teachers not mind about these stuffs by the way.

"So we will go to the 'Kill x me' bar, not only for them, it is just a show that we go there for them but........ Lisa i already told you last night." Chaeyoung looks at Lisa . Then Lisa speaks"Yes, extually the one who is the son of Leeno we have found him."

"What do you mean, Shem?" Jisoo asks. Then Lisa nodded as a response. "It means he is the boss of that bar?" Jennie asks to Chaeyoung and then looks at Lisa. Chaeyoung replied" yes he is the boss of the 'Kill x me' bar." Jennie and Jisoo both nodded their head. "And my six senses keep saying that this is not only a bar...........maybe we will find something, something that we need?!!" Lisa says. This orange haired Lisa is really intelligent. She lead her face towards them and then says with a low voice "Our real game has started from now." And then wink at the other three. Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie makes out a laugh.