Another aim?

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin are standing there for at least one and a half hours. Chaeyoung, Lisa is on their leader chairs. Jisoo and Jennie are going to bring some food for them. Because they are still at the forest.

"Why are they taking so long?" Chaeyoung said to herself.

"Hm, it's already 12 am....." Lisa said and stopped for a moment.

From a little distance those eyes are looking at her. He is observing her.

"Let us go and check for them." Jungkook said while looking at Lisa. Lisa was shocked for a few seconds. He really can read her mind? Or what? But that attitude of hers will never show any reaction. She looks at Chaeyoung.

"Let's go." Lisa and the boys look at her with confused eyes.

"What you mean by let's go? Rosé?" The eldest Seokjin is really not afraid of anything. Everyones eyes went wide because of the name. But Chaeyoung is not doing anything.

"Yeah, we are not waiting here to listen to any news of your death." She said and takes her gun then looks at Lisa. Lisa smiles and looks at Jungkook and then Seokjin and Jimin.

They went out of their camp and walked towards the town.

After so many years, Lisa is feeling something inside her, is screaming. It's not the pain, it's not sadness, neither is fear. She is feeling free. Her walks are becoming light and cute. She will not accept the reason but the truth is the truth.......the way they are walking, she feels so relieved after a long time. Because they are not fighting this time, Chaeyoung is trying to understand them, she is not fighting with Jimin and Seokjin over Jennie and Jisoo. But this attitude queen Lalisa is not thinking about this. She herself doesn't know about it. Others are watching her, her all careless steps and those free hands which are not holding the guns and knives.

On the other hand Chaeyoung is as always....a heavy rain drop. Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are a little shocked by Lisa's sudden mood change. Then they look at Chaeyoung who is walking normally, with her same dangerous walk. Taehyung looks at her and smiles. He is happy. Not only him but the other three are also happy. They thought that they would kill them, but no.... watching them trying to solve everything between them.....they had never expected this.

Suddenly Jungkook said, "Why are you all so slow hah?" Then he started to run while laughing. Looking at him Taehyung also started to run after him. But before he passed Lisa, he did not forget to pull her hair. Lisa screamed at him and she also ran after Jungkook and Taehyung. This makes Jimin, Seokjin and Chaeyoung laugh. And at last........that stone hearted Chaeyoung also enjoyed the run with them. Jimin and Seokjin are now shocked as hell. They can't believe this and never thought that she could be this easy.

Chaeyoung stops and moves her head towards Jimin and Seokjin.

"Hey, you two.... don't wanna help them?" She asked them. Seokjin and Jimin both..."hah?"

"Yeah, if you are not gonna help Jennie and your girlfriend......then let me kill you here before they arrive." Then she again starts to run.

Jennie and Jisoo are coming with some pizza and some Kimchi and beer. Suddenly they stopped walking and looked at those two people who were running while laughing. After recognising them,

"What the hell? Why are they here and why does it look like the happiest soul in this world?" Jennie said. Still looking at them. But suddenly their thoughts take a break. Both of them look at each other. Lisa and Chaeyoung are also running while laughing.

"Hey, kids, what are you doing?" Jisoo shouted at them.

Lisa waves at them.

Jisoo and Jennie look at Jungkook and Taehyung who are not ready to face these two devils. Then Jennie and Jisoo look at Lisa. Lisa laughed at them awkwardly. Then their gaze landed on Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung moved her eyes towards their backs.

"There we go. Aren't they slow? Hah?" Chaeyoung asked them.

"Haha....why are they looking so old, Kook?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while laughing.

Jennie and Jisoo really can't understand what is going on. Especially Rosé's and Lisa's sudden change.

"Hey gives those bags." Jimin said. Before Jennie and Jisoo could respond with some curse words they took those bags and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Hah? Jisoo....you noticed that? Ha? Jennie asked Jisoo. Jisoo mouthed a yes.

"Chae, Lisa what are you doing?" Jennie asked them. But Chaeyoung ignored her.

"We can't go back to the camp. They will visit there. We have to go somewhere." Chaeyoung said. Now they are all becoming serious.

"Where?" Lisa asked.

"At first let's eat something okay?" Jimin said.

After they finish eating, it's time to think about where they should go.

"Look, Taehyi will search for us. No matter what, we have to go somewhere that he never can reach and he doesn't know about that place." Jennie said.

Everyone feels disappointed because there are no places that Taehyi doesn't know. He knows everything about them. And also they have many things to do. They have no power at this time.

They are at the bass stop. It's already 1.30am. They let their head rest on the bench. Jennie is sleeping between Lisa and Chaeyoung. Jisoo is next to Lisa. On the another bench the boys are sitting, half asleep.

The moon is becoming there light. A light of joy and accompanying them to be together as a group. Whenever all of them stand under the moon, they feel like one group. It's called fate. Fate to meet each other over and over again.

After a few minutes of sleeping , Chaeyoung suddenly woke up. She didn't move but just opened her eyes. Then speak,

"I think, there is a place where we can go."

Jennie slowly moves her head towards her.

"What?" She asked with her half asleep voice. But it is enough for everyone to look at them.

Chaeyoung stood up suddenly and looked at them. Everyone comes back to normal.

"I think, there is a place where we can go.....and gain power....and become powerful."

"What?" All of them said at the same time.

Chaeyoung looks at her hand watch.

"It's already 1.45...let's go. We have no time. We can't wait for tomorrow. Drop your guns and knives in the river.....fast."

If it's Chaeyoung, then there are must be something. So they dropped all of their weapons in the river and run after Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung stopped a taxi. So Taehyung also stopped a taxi.

Chaeyoung said to the driver,

"Airport " Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa looks at her. But they don't say anything. Taehyung asked the driver to follow their taxi. After ten minutes they arrived the airport.

"Where she is planning to go?" Taehyung said.

The boys and Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo wait for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is going to brought tickets for them. But they still don't know where she is planning to go!!!

Chaeyoung comes back and gives them their tickets.

"What" ~ the only response come from them.

Chaeyoung looks at them with annoyingly. "Yeah what's wrong hah? Dared to refuse it........our flight is at 2.30 am."

"What you mean by our flight? Don't say that you did something evil with the..." Chaeyoung cut Jimin's sentence.

"I say stop."

"Let's not asked her anything for now. She will tell us by herself why we are going there." Jisoo said them.