49

Park Chaeyoung is now on her way to the same bar where Taehyung is right now. She entered the bar. She walks in the bar with her same dangerous walk. Looking at her face everyone can say that she is angry.

In the other hand Taehyung switch off his phone.

"The f*ck why Jungkook is taking so long to answer my call? Better not to say them."

Taehyung is looking at them from a distance that they can't see him. But suddenly in his view someone enters. He blinks for a moment and again looks in the same direction, but it's too late. Chaeyoung became too close to them now.

Chaeyoung's eyes fall on Shinci and Leeno. The cold that she felt a second before is gone. She clinched her teeth. She forgot about everything, she forgot that the had a plan. Taehyung is watching the view. But he has no idea what she will do? He thought that she would hide.......................but why is she not hiding somewhere? Her next move shocked him.

Not speaking anything she sits on  another sofa, against Shinci and Leeno. Leeno and Shinci look at her.

"Hey beautiful we are talking about something important, I'll catch you an hour later." Leeno said and wink at her. This makes her laugh. How can they forget her face? After watching her laughing Shinci and Leeno got this. Their eyes become wide. They can't believe that she is alive. Because Leeno's son informed them that he killed her. But now something strange in her. She is someone else. Her eyes, her sitting style is really giving them old memories.

"How are you? You can't see? I'm preparing myself to look beautiful just for you two." Chaeyoung said and again laughed. Taehyung is ready to shoot Shinci and Leeno if they dare to hurt her.

"You look just like your mother.......has no manners." Shinci said looking at her. For them, it feels like the bar is empty.

Chaeyoung take a sigh and said,

"I'm worse then her. How's your life hah? Pretty much rich? Hahaha...............our parent's one nail can make you rich then how all business chairs can't?" She again starts to laugh. Shinci and Leeno's blood boil by this statement.

"Are you willing to killed by us? Just like your mom and dad?" Shinci said and Leeno smirk at her.

"So pity........you know, you were an orphan. Who are you?.....you are an orphan. You have no one in this world. We thought you were dead but no." Leeno said.

"What about we kill you right now? You have no power after all."  Shinci added.

"I just want to say that, I'm also a gang leader. The gang that you can't imagine in your whole life that I'm the leader of it."

Suddenly a gun shot was heard. Shinci and Leeno's man are all around in the bar. Taehyung looks at Chaeyoung. He can see that she is really not caring about it. All guards are pointing guns towards her.

"Let me run.........." Chaeyoung said, this makes them laugh.

"After shooting at your ass." She added and pulls out her gun. She shoot on Leeno's right hand and started to shoot the others. Taehyung is also starts to shoot them. Chaeyoung's eyes falls on him. Taehyung give her the hint to the door. Shooting continuously she led herself to the exit of the bar. Both of them are running.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why he switched off his phone?" Jisoo asked again.

"Chaeyoung is also don't pick up her phone. I can't stay here like this." Jennie said.

Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin are also curious why Taehyung was calling them and where he is. 

"Let's wait just for fifteen minutes." Jimin said looking at the girls.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Chaeyoung what happens?" Taehyung asks her because Chaeyoung can't run and she loses her balance. Taehyung looks at her face.

"What's the matter?" He asks her again.

" I can't breathe. You know they were talking about my mom and dad. They killed them. They are not changed" She is crying hard.

"Shuu, it's fine so that you can take revenge right? Past is past Chaeyoung. We can't move it but you can move on. " Taehyung tried his best to stop her from crying. Whenever he sees her tears he felt so bad. Yes, Taehyung your devil can also cry.

Chaeyoung is sobbing hard and she is saying all the past things to Taehyung. Taehyung is also interested in her story but not like this. Sometimes she stops and takes some heavy breath. At last Taehyung switched on his phone. He called Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae......." Jungkook screams looking at the caller ID. All of them are gathered. He switched on the loud speaker.

"Tae"

"Kook, I'm with Chaeyoung. Where are the girls?"

"Oh here" Jungkook passed his phone to Jennie.

"Yes Taehyung, she is okay?"

"I'm giving the location, come fast." Taehyung said and cut the call.

Jennie, Jisoo, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin run to the door. But suddenly Jennie stops. They look at her with confusion.

"Guys I have to stay with Lisa. Go go" she said.