52

The sound of loud thunder is coming continuously. If it is normal people then they will cry hearing this. But these four are sleeping peacefully. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jennie and Chaeyoung are sleeping. They are guarded by Jimin, Seokjin, Lisa and Jisoo.

Jimin is behind on the closing wooden door, placing his head there. Seokjin is on the other corner of the single room. Lisa is also on the other corner, near to the window. Jisoo is watching them sleeping peacefully.

A smile kept on Jisoo's lips. Her eyes on Chaeyoung, then Taehyung. She whispered to herself,

"I always thought you would always be unique but somehow Taehyung's character is matching with you...........you are not unique Chae, I want to correct myself, you both are unique."

Jisoo also feels sleepy. Lisa is okay because she had her sleep already in the home. Lisa comes up to Jisoo. She gives Jisoo a small smile, such a gentle one. But suddenly Lisa's  eyes fall on Jungkook's phone which is laying on the floor, near Jungkook's shoulder.  Jisoo also looks at the phone. Lisa takes the phone carefully.

"Seokjin, Jimin..... someone is calling Jungkook, take it." Lisa handed the phone to Jimin with a low voice, not wanting to wake them up. Jimin looks at the caller ID then shows it to Seokjin. Jisoo and Lisa can feel that it is an important call for them.

"Yes..........okay" Jimin cut the call and looked at Seokjin.

Jisoo and Lisa don't ask anything about the phone call.

The four of them are awake. Now it's their time to guard the other four.

But suddenly Seokjin and Jimin refuse to sleep. Their eyes met with Taehyung and Jungkook. Both understand that they have to say something to them. It's called a bond. Just like Chaeyoung, Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo....they also can talk with their eyes. So Taehyung and Jungkook also don't tell them to sleep. As Jisoo is tired and already sleepy so she slept.

"We are going to see if any water bottle is in the car." Taehyung said to Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa.

"Hm, be careful " Jennie said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's raining but still they do not care about it. And what a surprise, the girls also don't mind to think about it that it is raining.

"Tell us" Taehyung said looking at Seokjin and then Jimin.

"Soobin informed us that they saw Black Angles in our bar." Jimin said. This makes Taehyung and Jungkook shocked. The two words they hate the most is Black Angles.

"What ? But why? So they are still trying to kill us?!!" Jungkook said in anger.

"We are here to help them with George.....and they are trying to destroy us....waoo....what a coincidence." Taehyung is really disappointed about their mission that they have to team up with their main enemy.

After a few seconds of silence...................
"I know what should we do." Jimin said. His gaze on the muddy wet ground. Taehyung, Jungkook and Seokjin look at him with questionfull look.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I want to inform you both.......be ready with your gang to fight. Because George are ready to kill you all. And they are looking forward to your gang now." ~ call ended. What Taehyi just says to them, after hearing this it is not the time to waste a single second.

A signed paper they send to George. It is the significance of their official battle. They are totally ready.

"Look we don't know how many of gangs are under George but we will not give up." Jisoo said to cheer them up.

"Don't worry Black Angles will be also there, we will win the game." Chaeyoung said looking at the boys then turn her head to the girls.

"Yeah, we know."

"Let's for the first time.........hold each other's hands to the last moment of the battle........"